Yup, got mine. I only use the 60's for keeping chicks warm out of the incubator. I'd hate to use something like a heat lamp. Not necessary and a fire danger. Check out my son's chicken coop. His video surveillance camera caught a chicken hitting the heat lamp and it goes out. Minutes later you see smoke. We were eating dinner in Eatonville, just a few miles away when someone called him and said his house was on fire. He lives on top a big hill and we could see the flames licking up 30 feet high. As we turned the corner to his place we realized it was the coop, not his house! What a night!