Default 1,000,000, Just a number?

As of my last check at the time I started this thread the forum was at 999,670 posts. That is 330 short of reaching a fairly big milestone of one million.

Now I don't care just what the content is. that is a lot of sharing of something.

So I decided to make this thread so that others can take the time to share what they have found in it.

As for me. I would simply like to thank Barry and all the others responsible for making this source (Beesource) available. I am certain for them that this million comments has meant hard work, dedication and extreme effort.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

Default Re: 1,000,000, Just a number?

I've gotten countless new ideas from Beesource.....and many were good ideas
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

I've had well over 330 posts deleted. So, 1 million really is 'just a number'.

Okay, 1 million unmolested posts.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

We celebrate birthdays as if they are actual accomplishments, so why not celebrate 1,000,000 Posts. Though it always was only inevitable as long as beesource stayed online. So how significant is it? As significant as Voyager going beyond the reaches of our own Solar System? Or as significant as someone who has lived to "see" their 105th year of life. (i put "see" in quotes because Sherman Ayers had macular degeneration. he hasn't seen much in ages.) Sherm said "It's just a number. I didn't do anything."
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter