Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Netflix Bee Documentary - "More Than Honey"

11K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  sqkcrk 
#1 ·
For those that have Netflix online or through a gaming system, "More Than Honey" is now available for viewing.

Be sure to turn on subtitles!

#9 ·
It isn't, it seems to have been made up sometime in the 90's.

I guess there's some kind of popular presumption that Einstein knew everything about everything; so now and then people make up quotes attributed to him, in order to make the message sound more authoritative. Einstein was a theoretical physicist - and he was a genius at it to be sure, but that doesn't make him an authority on anything outside his field of study. He was not an expert on bees, or biology or ecology in general.

#13 ·
I liked the in hive shots when the hives were supposedly on the semi going down the highway. I wonder if they really were or whether the shot was set up.

I thought it was funny that the Einstein quote was called a rumor when the narrator talked about it.

I watched the video on Netflix on our TV through a Wii device. I didn't see the closed caption option. I'll have to watch it on my computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.