Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snake oil ?

Default Snake oil ?

So what ya think snake oil or what?
    http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/savingthebee.html
    Say hello to the bad guy!
    year five==== 32 hives==== T{OAV}

Default Re: Snake oil ?

Anything that starts off w/ "Saving the Bee"? Snakeoil. Read no further.
    Mark Berninghausen
    Squeak Creek Apiaries

Oooo, pretty pessimistic sqkcrk.

In 1952, a German scientist, W.O Schumann, proposed a pulsing, or a "heartbeat" of the earth. It is said that both NASA astronauts and Russian cosmonauts complained of health problems when they were outside of the Earth's magnetic field for long. What happened was, they no longer were exposed to the Schumann resonances. The solution was to use artificially generated Schumann, or "Earth Grounding" or "Earth Tuned" Frequencies. By 1974 Ludwig, another German scientist, had designed the first Schumann Resonance products for use in space crafts. Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum beginning at 3 Hz and extend to 60 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83 (fundamental),14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.

The best and simplest example of Tuning Element Technology can be demonstrated with two tuning forks of the same frequency. If the first one is held silent, unmoving, and untouched, and the second one is struck, the first tuning fork will begin to resonate, hum, or "sing" in harmony and balance with the one which has actually been struck. One acts as that necessary outside "reference point." This characteristic is described as resonance.

Georges Lakhovsky, a Russian engineer, has correctly theorized that all living cells have three things in common which typically are associated with electronic circuitry. These characteristics include resistance, capacitance, and inductance. . These characteristics, when functioning correctly, will allow the cells to resonate without dissonance, "reference point" from an outside source, a tuning element for them to "listen" to.

This information comes from Tuning Element and from Wikipedia, but you can find much more evidence based information and testimony on line. There are, however, many crackpots that seek to use this info inappropriately.

Myself; I will experiment on my own to see if this really works for bees. Heaven knows I have experienced enough black mold in the syrup feeders.
    No one famous.

So it wasn't the radiation exposure? Huh, whataya know.
    Mark Berninghausen
    Squeak Creek Apiaries

Anyone thinking of sending money to these folks should read their "disclaimer" first:
    Your body alone is responsible for increasing and maintaining your health and well being. Night Hawk Minerals, LLC, its associates and affiliated practitioners make no claims as to what effect if any will result from the use of our stones, packs or other natural products. They have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. No guarantees of any specific outcome are expressed or implied. The level of radiation in every item we sell has been tested and determined to be not harmful to human health.
    http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/disclaimer.html
    In other words, everything they said elsewhere on their website is just "fluff".
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Wow.
    A man is worth just as much as the things about which he busies himself- Marcus Aurelius

Being a chemist and pharmacist, i predict that the only thing radiating or resonating will be his bank account.
    Peter W., Belgrade, MT, Elv. 4420 Zone 4a
    Sheepshank Honey, 4 yrs & 35 hives

Always ask for the actual studies and their assessments of the studies. Don't send money unless you don't care if you waste it. There may be some truth to it, but until they can offer true evidenced based research, it is just a big "if."
    No one famous.

I think we should put our old "Mood Rings" in a hive this spring and see what happens. Maybe if the girls are in the mood they will make 200 pounds per hive.
    Peter W., Belgrade, MT, Elv. 4420 Zone 4a
    Sheepshank Honey, 4 yrs & 35 hives

I thought all you guys had to learn in five years of school was how to count to thirty:<} Has winter returned to the warm side of the mountains? It was 49 when I got up and it is 12 now and snowing. Are your bees wintering well?

Haha, yeah, I remember those from , , , the 70's?
    No one famous.

I wonder how the bees did so well before varroa and pesticide/acaracide poisoning without people tweaking their resonances.

Ya but if you read he said the hive swarmed like 4 times and made 200 pounds of honey that's BS.
    I sent him a e.mail to see if he has proof of this great level one stone and it's power to make level one bees
    Say hello to the bad guy!
    year five==== 32 hives==== T{OAV}

There was no conclusive data or even conclusive observation of how this was carried out. For all we know, the 200 lbs of honey was placed on top of the hive, that had swarmed multiple times, after this was all said and done. A drop of bleach in sugar water will not allow mold to grow, and it won't kill bees either, I have tried it. I would actually bet that there are no lies to this at all, it's just a question of whether everything is being explained. I wonder if a prayer rag comes with the stones?
    A man is worth just as much as the things about which he busies himself- Marcus Aurelius

We can get stones free here.
    Buy the ticket, take the ride. -H.S. Thompson

I'll bet your free stones don't have the "right frequencies".
    The main things we have observed over the years working with these frequencies from the stones, is that it never does the wrong thing, It always makes the right move, and over time, it will always prevail over destructive frequencies. Our Doctor calls it "God's Breath". One important thing we noticed also, is that the frequencies use oxygen for fuel.

http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/savingthebee.html
    The stones around here just lie around all day - even on a hill. They should at least do some "rolling"!

Those Nighthawk stones are quite special. They use oxygen for fuel!

Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

They probably also sell those kits to make your car run off the hydrogen in water instead of using gasoline.
    I eat my peas with honey. Ive done it all my life
    It makes the peas taste funny. But it keeps them on the knife!

So, if this is right, wherever they mine those stones should be a bee Nirvana, right? I mean a whole mine of properly resonating stones? All beehives swarming 4 times and making 200 lbs of honey per hive? Serous production like this will be noticeable in the average honey production surveys by USDA, for example?

Also, from the article:
    But after working with natural radioactive ores that we mine in a hands on capacity, we have been able to validate that it is actually the FREQUENCIES that these stones emit which is producing these miracles we have witnessed
    Notice, these stones are radioactive aka, they "emit frequencies". Also, the honey also carries frequencies aka it is also radioactive:

This hive now has already produced over 200 pounds of honey this year and the honey is extremely healthy. It carries the frequencies also!
    Anyone up for a spoon of glow-in-the-dark honey?

Quote Originally Posted by Rader Sidetrack View Post
    I'll bet your free stones don't have the "right frequencies".

The stones around here just lie around all day - even on a hill. They should at least do some "rolling"!

Those Nighthawk stones are quite special. They use oxygen for fuel!

A new life form? Isn't the use of oxygen as a fuel one of the indicators that something is alive? Do these rocks also reproduce? How so, like amoebas?
    Mark Berninghausen
    Squeak Creek Apiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxmaker View Post
    I think we should put our old "Mood Rings" in a hive this spring and see what happens.
    I use my magic 8ball!
    http://OxaVap.com Your source for the Varrox OA Vaporizer,
    "One of the highest ranked" by R. Oliver

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast