Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Supplements for weight loss and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    I see one small design flaw with the product for the consumer (or positive, if you are the vendor).

It does not involve any lifestyle change, just do whatever you do, but also take the product.

Which means, once goal weight is achieved, you have to keep taking the product. For life.....
    Quite true. So, if I want to stop taking the products, I better change my lifestyle. One good effect is that it has diminished my cravings for sweets. I only hope that continues once I stop taking them.

To Oldtimer,

Since I also wanted to know, I decided to search the PS testimonials for people that has stopped using the products after reaching their target weights and still maintaining the weight after an extended period of time. Below is one of three testimonials that I have found so far.

Eryn says ~ I started using plexus slim and the accelerator in march 2012 ....I tipped the scale at 240lbs and suffered from chronic acid reflux. As of today I weigh 128lbs and haven't had to take medication for almost a year. Plexus slim changed my life ! From a size 16/18 pant & a DD42 to a size 6 & a C34

All I took was the pink drink and the accelerator first thing in the morning as soon as I got up... Then I made sure to eat 30 mins after. I also made sure to snack (small portions) usually fruit yogurt or a granola bar four times a day then a sensible dinner . I still kept/keep my calorie intake to 1200. And I drink lots of water. My acid reflux didn't just disappear over night but within the first two months I noticed the frequency for medication dwindle and then gone all together. The bloating took a few months as well but it's completely gone. I only within the last 6 months started working out but prior to that I did no exercise except for work. Everyone's body reacts differently to plexus it seems but HANG IN THERE ! I know there was some months where I seem little to no weight loss and other months anywhere from 10 to 15 pounds . I have been off it now for about 6 months but I have been able to maintain my weight with no pounds gained back.

Submitted on May 2013

1-11-14 Day 124 136#.jpg

Just an update on my progress. As of today, I have lost 22 lbs. So I only have 6 lbs left to lose. But it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I lose 11# more. In the meantime, I better start changing my eating and exercising habits to get ready for when I stop taking the products.