Default Need Next\Previous Links

Is there any way the forum thread page can have a previous/next thread at the top of the page as well as the bottom?
    There are several long running threads that I skip and it is a hassle to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to get to the link.
    Thanks!

Default Re: Need Next\Previous Links

I don't have an answer to your specific question, but have you tried using the "New Posts" button as an alternate way to view/read current threads?

You can see the forum each thread belongs to, and of course thread titles, so you can easily skip certain threads. Also, forum software keeps track of where in a thread you last looked, and the "blue circle" icon to the left of the thread title will jump you to the correct place in the thread to see new posts to that thread.

I also frequent another forum that uses the vBulletin software, and that forum also has the "Previous/Next" button only at the bottom, just like Beesource. I suspect that may be not up to the forum owner.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

Simply use the breadcrumb navigation at the top to jump back to either the thread page or the forum page.
    Regards, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Simply use the breadcrumb navigation at the top to jump back to either the thread page or the forum page.
    I generally use this method but it is somewhat of a pain when there are more than 1 page of new posts. The breadcrumb takes you to page 1 of the forum but if you are reading new posts on page 2, you have to navigate through the paging to get back to where you left off.