Default Honey Hive Farms has packages for sale for 2014, free delivery in 16 states

We have our packages for sale for 2014. Go to our site and order now, it is easy and quick.

We offer 2, 3 and 4 lb packages.

See delivery routes below or on our site. The website has a map you can zoom in and see the highways, etc.

Route #1 Northeastern Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Wyoming, Nebraska, Utah, Nevada, California
    St. Louis Missouri north up Highway 55 to Springfield, Illinois then up Highway 155 through Peoria, Illinois to Highway 74. North into Davenport, Iowa then west on Highway 80
    through Des Moines, Iowa then into Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska. Continuing on Highway 80 into Cheyenne, Wyoming and west to Salt Lake City, Utah, Reno, Nevada and through California down through Fresno and onto Barstow California.
    NOTE: We only deliver right off the highway

Route #2 Northwestern Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Southern Nevada
    St. Louis, Missouri along Highway 70 through Kansas City and Topeka, Kansas. Continuing through Denver, Colorado and Southern Utah, then down Highway 15 to Las Vegas, Nevada.

Route #3 Southeast Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona
    St. Louis, Missouri south on Highway 55 through Cape, Girardeau, Missouri on to Memphis, Tennessee. Continuing west on Highway 40 to Little Rock, Arkansas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Amarillo, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Flagstaff, Arizona.

Route #4 Midwest Missouri, Tulsa Oklahoma
    St. Louis, Missouri south on Highway I-44 through Springfield & Joplin, Missouri and on to Tulsa, Oklahoma.

267.jpg269,bee packages, #bees, #queen, #queens, #bee hives, #swarm of bees, #swarm.jpg270,bee packages, #bees, #queen, #queens, #bee hives, #swarm of bees, #swarm.jpg
    Honey Hive Farms "Saving the world one bee at a time"
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

Default Re: Honey Hive Farms has packages for sale for 2014, free delivery in 16 states

We are now taking bee packages into lower part of California, free delivery in April 2014.
    Have about 1200 packages left and the prices will go up the closer it gets to April 2014.

Let us know how we can help.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

Default Re: Honey Hive Farms has packages for sale for 2014, free delivery in 16 states

Is barstow the lowest point in california you will be going to deliver?

Tia
    Mike

Yes the lowest we go down in California is Barstow.
    Hope to earn your business anyway.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

Had some beeks asking about our packages for 2014 and our routes. Here is the post.
    Thank you for the email.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

Are you on our routes, no shipping and we deliver them ourselves.
    Prices will go up in January if we have any left. Prices aren't really set yet for others.
    Let us know what you need.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

How does route #3 run through Arkansas?

belliot,
    We run down the 40 highway from Fort Smith into Little Rock and on to Memphis.
    You can go to https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...,37.353516&z=4 and zoom in and drag the map back and forth.
    Hope this helps.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

What are the dates on these runs?
    Solo for the last 4 Years, ~60 Hives, TF + Oils.
    http://tradingwebsites4bees.com

Kevin R, sorry took me some time to respond, been very busy so the first time in weeks I have had a chance to get back on the forum.
    To answer your questions, depending on what state your in and the weather. If we are talking about Arizona to say Tennessee the first of April.
    I hope this helps.
    Thank you Kevin, take care.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

We have only 1000 packages left. Prices will go up in January.
    Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
    Tim
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

Hello. I'm an utter novice here and looking to get started this season. I live just off one of your routes in Lawrence, KS and only 20 minutes from Topeka. How do your deliveries work? Do you give folks a day or half day that a customer needs to be available for deliveries? Do you need signature confirmation? How much advance notice were you able to provide last year? I work, and I'm just trying to figure out the mechanics here, to make it work. If you've answered this previously, you can point me to that answer.

I'm assuming that Tim will answer, but normally people in a selected area meet at a certain time at a certain location. i.e. 12/2 @ 9:00 am in the back of the Denny's parking lot or something similar...

I highly doubt that Tim will be making any home deliveries. I expect that he will be a man on a mission, like Santa, trying to cover as much ground as possible in the smallest amount of time.

The dates are generally released closer to when the packages are to be ready... I.e. Rain can push them back a week or two...

Otherwise, feel free to stomp all over my response Tim... But that's been my experience with other package suppliers in the past.
    Solo for the last 4 Years, ~60 Hives, TF + Oils.
    http://tradingwebsites4bees.com

Thank You Kevin for covering for me.
    We will call you a week or m ore in advance to set up the meeting place.
    We deliver off the highways so we can keep moving.
    Your welcome to call me too.
    Please take the weather in your area in consideration too.
    Thank you. Tim
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

We are not going to be taking any more bee or queen orders until we can check the rest of our hives. We have sold more then we wanted so that we could cover everyones orders.
    Honey Hive Farms wants to focus on quality first and then quantity.
    Give us some time to look over our other bee yards, etc and if we can take more orders we will let you know.
    Thank you for all the orders.

If you want to be put on the waiting list for Queens or packages your welcome to email us.

Tim
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

Our trucks are full for Wyoming and Nebraska. No more order can be filled or delivered in these states.
    If you really need our help with something, call us and we will do our best to help you out.
    Thank you for all you great support and business.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

We are done selling packages for the year. Our farm does have 5 frame nucs and hives for sale, you may want to call us to order them.
    Honey Hive Farms delivers nucs and hives for free on our routes in 16 states, let us know if we can help.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com

Selling out of nucs fast. Let us know if we can help you. We deliver these in 16 states for free.
    www.HoneyHiveFarms.com