My recipe/method for sugar blocks - Page 23
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Default Re: My recipe/method for sugar blocks

Thanks Lauri, very helpful as usual. Keep up the good work and very positive presence. You are an artist both in beekeeping and forum ethics! I for one, absolutely appreciate your pioneering spirit and genuine interest in advancing current knowledge and techniques, and being willing to share what you learn in creative ways, in spite of inevitable detractors. Feel free to continue deviating from the "NORM" and sharing your results! Your continued success is helping the cause, and many of us are taking note and benefitting from your efforts! Ren

PS. Are you using insulation on 3 sides? Your pictures obviously have insulation on both sides, but can't tell for sure on back. The blue insulation that I have been using doesn't show the frost pattern like your foil covered insulation, or at least not as easily. I may change to the foil covered for future purchases.
    Last edited by warmbees; 02-27-2017 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Additional Question
    Beekeeping 15 yrs, 10 Hives - 6a - Engineering Solutions for Honeybee Survival! - WARMBEES.COM

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223