Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Breeding the good mite

> You'll have to learn to live with someone who's got you figured.

Time will tell on that score!

ultracrepidarian >> noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside of his expertise

Quote Originally Posted by mike bispham View Post
    I just want to take every opportunity to demonstrate the concealed partiality of those who repeatedly unsettle tf discussions at the tf forum.
    Note that this little tête-à-tête got started when Mike's response to a perfectly reasonable post by Juhani Lunden was this:

Quote Originally Posted by mike bispham View Post
    I think you should think this all through again, and next time you post make clear that this is your own speculation. I think its nonsense from beginning to end.
    Apparently Mike feels that him calling the post by Juhani Lunden "nonsense" does not "unsettle" discussion!

(click the blue arrow in the quote box to see the original post/thread)
    ultracrepidarian >> noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside of his expertise

Radar, you can cut me up short anytime you feel I need it. I'll survive. Just keep up the helpful links.

I generally get more out of a conversation than a debate.

This post was started mostly to clarify my own thoughts in progress that it cannot be as simple as focusing on just the bee. If it headed off into a biology lesson so be it. This is beesource and I would expect nothing else.
    4 yrs, Peak 14, back to zip, T lite; godfather to brother's 3.

Saltybee, if you are referring to posts 11-12, I was attempting to add to the string of "imported" items in your post in what I thought was a humorous way. There was no message beyond that, but I can see how my comment might be misinterpreted, or perhaps more likely, my sense of humor is somewhat twisted, to use a polite term.

Not at all! You have not offended me at all. Few people can. It is a waste of time. Not your sense of humor, usually it is mine that is the problem. I was not referring to any specific post at all. If you ever hooked my ego, you wouldn't be wondering if that is what I meant.
    Sometimes everybody has to disagree with a post. I was good with Mike's posts as well. Highjacked by neither of you.
    My point, if you ask for or give opinons, expect a response. Do not sweat the result.
    Very clumsily said by me. Still is. My apologies.
    4 yrs, Peak 14, back to zip, T lite; godfather to brother's 3.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123