Cool Beeswax for sale.

I have 30~25 lb cases of golden color beeswax that I'm sell. The price is $144 a case shipped anywhere in the USA. A case is 6/4+ lb bars =25 lbs.

If interested you can email me at beeswax@rock.com (please label beeswax) and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

You can call or text me too at 419-581-1707
    Thanks,
    Ron Householder

Cool Re: Beeswax for sale.

If you are needing beeswax for the holiday, I still have 26 case left.

Default Re: Beeswax for sale.

Every good little beekeeper needs to have a few cases on their Christmas list, I just need to get the wife to read the bee forum to get some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Honey Householder View Post
    I have 30~25 lb cases of golden color beeswax that I'm sell. The price is $144 a case shipped anywhere in the USA. A case is 6/4+ lb bars =25 lbs.

If interested you can email me at beeswax@rock.com (please label beeswax) and I'll send you a paypal invoice.

You can call or text me too at 419-581-1707
    Thanks,
    Ron Householder
    Ron.Is this your wax and does it have any chemicals from the hives? If it is not contaminated by chemicals and the quality that can be used for candles and cosmetics I would deb interested in a case if the weight is 30 #. At 25# it is a bit pricey for me. It also must be yellow or light yellow without impurities. Not brown.
    Thanks
    Allen
    woodedareas@aol.com

Back again for the retailers. I have my 16-1 lb bar cases (each bar is wrapped) for $95 shipped anywhere in the USA.
    Looking to only sell off the extra 17 cases I have right now.
    Been getting a lot of people asking if I wholesale 1 oz bars. I sell my +/- 1 oz bars by the pound. The price is $9.25 a lb plus shipping. Buy them by the case (15-17 lbs) and I'll ship for free in the USA.
    Just email me and let me know what you need and I can get you an invoice or shipping quote if you need one.
    Thanks,
    Ron Householder
    Email: beeswax@rock.com

Bump Bump

I still have 12 of the 25 lb case left and 9 of 16 lb case still.

just had to try the Icon.

Thanks for the fast shipping. Very nice clean wax.

If you are needing beeswax you have until Jan.25 to get your orders paid for before the price goes up. USPS does there postage increase, and so the price will be going up too.
    Thanks,
    Ron

Less then a week left to get the orders in before postage rate goes up again. Price for 25 lb case before Jan 25 is $144 shipped. After that there will be an increase to cover the postage rate.
    Thanks,
    Ron

I didn't see a reply to this question and was wondering the same thing. Any info would be great as I am looking for 'clean' wax as well.

Thanks,
    Danny

Quote Originally Posted by woodedareas View Post
    Ron.Is this your wax and does it have any chemicals from the hives? If it is not contaminated by chemicals and the quality that can be used for candles and cosmetics I would deb interested in a case if the weight is 30 #. At 25# it is a bit pricey for me. It also must be yellow or light yellow without impurities. Not brown.
    Thanks
    Allen
    woodedareas@aol.com

I'll need only about 5lb...but I want to get beeswax that I know comes from a reliable source. Can you help me out? I may end up buying a ton more if my first order sells well. I'd be looking for dark, amber colored wax. Not terribly light.

I have some 25 lb cases of light yellow beeswax for $148 shipped. I have four 16-1 lb cases for $95 each shipped (each bar is wrap). If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me at beeswax@rock.com or call or text to 419-581-1707.
    Thanks,
    Ron

Looking forward to getting the wax! My house is going to smell so good!! Thanks again for all your help and a fair price!!

Great quality and beautiful color/scent!! My votive have burned for 24hrs when fully cured. Thanks for helping me make a client extremely happy!! I will certainly be using you as my main source of wax from now on Cheers!

If you don't need a full case, that OK I can get you a quote for what you need.

Received the wax on Friday, smells delicios, can't wait to make some lotion and lip balm.
    Becky aka Turnersville Bees, Member of TN Beekeepers,
    President of CMCBA, Secretary of CCBA

Just finished up on capping melt down. I have 25 lb cases for $150 shipped. I have 62 cases for sale at this time. I also have my 16-1 lb bar retail cases (each bar is wrapped) for sale for $100, only have 8 of these cases for sale at this time.
    If you are needing less then a case, please let me know what you need and I'll get you a quote.