Default Pre-Order Northern Illinois Nucs for 2014

I am located in Northern Illinois near the Wisconsin Border.

I will have nucs available in the spring, they go fast. Bees are going to be in short supply again this year. So order them now! Overwintered 5 frame nucs are $200 and nucs made up in the spring are $160. All orders require a 50% NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT to hold your nucs.

Email me at or make comments:Willieshoneyco.com
    or PM me.
    Last edited by WilliesHoneyCo; 10-20-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: changes in contact info

Default Re: Pre-Order Northern Illinois Nucs for 2014

Wil, it was nice meeting you. Your set up is very impressive. Looking forward to picking up the bees in the spring. Should make a nice addition to my yard.

How long have your bees in wintering in northern Illinois? Have these nucs been in n. Il all year? Also where are your newly made up nucs coming from? What type of bees are they?

I have had bees in Illinois for the last 10 years. I do not ship the nucs down south for the winter or anything like that. My bees stay here all year round. My spring nucs are made up from overwintered stock. The bees are mostly darker (that's what seems to make it) and its hard to say exactly what they are, mostly mutts. I'm currently out of overwintered nucs but would be happy to take orders for spring nucs.

Are you still taking orders for spring nucs?