I was regrouping my colonies today behind the new wind fence I built, as I was carrying a deep super full of honey I was stung on the inner forearm through the vented portion of my glove... I had no choice but to continue walking as putting the hive down in the cold wet grass wasn't even an option. I'm guessing the stinger was pumping venom for about 15-20 seconds. My forearm & wrist are in severe pain & feel extremely tight from swelling. I hope this goes away soon, it's never been this bad & I've been stung many times before. What's your worst sting story?