Default winter pollen stores

With all the winter prep talk i haven't seen any pollen store advise. How much and where do house like it?

Default Re: winter pollen stores

I go by the advice of the Canadian Association of Professional Apiculturists (CAPA). Their website is here.
    They recommend 2 deep frames of pollen in a single and 4 in a deep. I believe the bees usually store the pollen in the bottom box.

That's about what i was going for for a min thanks

I have two hives one strong just added second deep, and just got a wild hive from large cherry tree about four pounds of bees queen and all. The stronge hive is bringing in pollen but the hive from the cherry tree are busy as can be but I see no pollen. I put them with a piece of their comb fed a week on 2 to 1 sugar water and stopped, is it because they are pullen comb?. I know its late in season to move from tree to hive, but I didn't want to lose the bees the land owner wanted and was going to get the tree down, so I got the bees and removed the tree. This was three weeks-ago hope I can save the bees this winter. Thanks for any advice. Beecrazy Thomas

Thomas:
    The cherry tree hive has a lot of work to do in order to get the broodnest going back up again. I am a lot further north than you, so I am not sure if you have a flow going or not, but if they have to draw a lot of wax and there isn't a strong flow going, you might want to help them out with some syrup. I don't know how the hive is looking,so take my advice with a grain of salt.