Default Ohio State Beekeepers Fall Conference - Nov. 2nd -Featuring Phil Craft & Michael Bush

Ohio State Beekeepers Association

Annual Fall Conference

November 2nd, 2013 Plain City, Ohio

Tolles Career Center 7877 US Highway 42 S Plain City OH 43064

Speakers include Phil Craft, Michael Bush, Reed Johnson, Dan O Hanlon and more. Details are at http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/e...nference-2013/
    Downloadable PDF http://www.ohiostatebeekeepers.org/w.../Fall_2013.pdf

Default Re: Ohio State Beekeepers Fall Conference - Nov. 2nd -Featuring Phil Craft & Michael

GO BUCKS!

Phil Craft is cool guy, like him alot. Phil spoke at the last 2 years club field days. He use to be Kentucky State Apiarist.

Whos Michael Bush? ;-)

Bean Town!

Default Re: Ohio State Beekeepers Fall Conference - Nov. 2nd -Featuring Phil Craft & Michael

You'll just have to come and see for your self who is is You might even talk him into signing his book if you buy one:
    http://www.bushfarms.com/xstar.htm

We've had confirmation from many of the vendors we expect to have at the conference (still waiting on a few though). So far we have:
    Apivar
    Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Brushy Mountain Bee Farm
    Country Rubes’ Farm
    Michael Bush
    Propolis-ETC
    Mann Lake LTD
    Simpsons Bee Supply
    Thompson Bee Supply

Many of them would be happy if you wanted to pre-order and pick up your order at the meeting to save on shipping!

Is Honey Run Apiaries going to display as a vendor?
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheit View Post
    We've had confirmation from many of the vendors we expect to have at the conference (still waiting on a few though). So far we have:
    Apivar
    Blue Sky Bee Supply
    Brushy Mountain Bee Farm
    Country Rubes’ Farm
    Michael Bush
    Propolis-ETC
    Mann Lake LTD
    Simpsons Bee Supply
    Thompson Bee Supply

Many of them would be happy if you wanted to pre-order and pick up your order at the meeting to save on shipping!

I'd love to attend as a vendor, but I'm already wearing too many hats at the meeting. I'm in charge of the convention, am responsible for receiving and bringing the equipment from the out of state vendors and am doing two of the talks. I will of course be there so if anyone wants to pre-order I can bring it to the meeting.

Update... We've had confirmation that Dadant is coming as well.

We've had another last minute vendor: Wicwas Press

Online registration is open for one more week. Lunch and the honey contest are only available with pre-registration, so register now.