Default NWC Queens - End of Season Clearance

SOLD OUT - Thanks. If I end up with more than what I'm expecting I'll be sure to post them here.

---

I'll be combining my mating nucs for the winter this weekend and next. Some of the queens I'll use in the combined hive and a few others will be used for some late re-queening, but that means I'll extra queens in the next two weeks. I'd rather seem them find homes than die on the shelf, so....

$12 each until they run out for the season. Pickup or shipped. $9 for priority mail, $20 express, UPS varies so ask for a quote.

They have been laying for several weeks now. Nothing wrong with them other than I'll have no way to replace any that die in shipping like I normally would (though less than 1 in 100 arrived dead so far this year).

-Tim
    419-371-1742
    www.honeyrunapiaries.com
    Last edited by tarheit; 09-20-2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Sold out.

Default Re: NWC Queens - End of Season Clearance

I could use two sent you PM

Smile Re: NWC Queens - End of Season Clearance

Quote Originally Posted by tarheit View Post
    I'll be combining my mating nucs for the winter this weekend and next. Some of the queens I'll use in the combined hive and a few others will be used for some late re-queening, but that means I'll extra queens in the next two weeks. I'd rather seem them find homes than die on the shelf, so....

$12 each until they run out for the season. Pickup or shipped. $9 for priority mail, $20 express, UPS varies so ask for a quote.

They have been laying for several weeks now. Nothing wrong with them other than I'll have no way to replace any that die in shipping like I normally would (though less than 1 in 100 arrived dead so far this year).

-Tim
    419-371-1742
    www.honeyrunapiaries.com
    Hi Tim I would like to get 6 queens from you. Please let me know how you want paid and I can do that My address is Jeff Spence 144 cemetery rd reynoldsville pa 15851 Priority mail is fine. Also any heads up on the shipping date would be great. Thanks Jeff Best to call me on cell 814-715-1907

Pm sent

I am a little embarassed to ask for only one, but i have one queen who seems to have slowed down too quickly compared to others, so this might save that hive. Worth a try. And I like NWC.
    Rudy Taylor
    3051 Webster Road
    Blue Ridge, VA 24064
    540 798 7103

I believe they are all spoken for at this time. If I end up with more than I think I will, I'll post again.
    (I think everyone who has posted, PM'd or called has been taken care of)

Thanks,
    -Tim