Default Best Package Install Video

What video would you recommend to provide instruction on installing a package?
    Simple but informative.

Please don't make me watch anything that involves direct release or digging holes into queen candy with a nail!

Thanks

Default Re: Best Package Install Video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5a4a-Tw-qFI

This is how Ive done it for the past few years.

That was a little different!
    I'm not sure pulling the screen off is worth the little bit of extra jostling the bees get?

I was scared when I saw the package came with a nail tied to queen cage.

Mbeck...I spent some time watching a bunch of You-Tubes, and sure came across plenty of what NOT to do's! ROFL! If you want to laugh, I sure have a bunch I found! Why in Weeki Wachee do you need packages, or package advice? JMO??? Get a Nuc from a local breeder. Your Varroa concerns will be minimal. Don't import a package from GA/AL ....mites will come with them gladly. Seriously, stay local, Florida. Better yet, set some swarm traps, and get survivor stock yourself. If you need leads to local approved Florida breeders, let me know. (I am NOT one...and won't offer my stock...but I do know several in the Central Florida area) I don't know what you are ultimately trying to do, but if you are just starting, I would spend the hour or two on the road to get an established Nuc if I was just starting out! Beekeepers should be starting Nucs/splits soon, so make some calls! Good luck!

Just looking for a video to recommend to people to watch. I think it's easier for most people see something and have it explained.