Default This works PERFECTLY for me so I want to share it!!!

Ok, I have a shb issue.... I wouldn't call it an infestation... Yet.... So I have been trying all the different traps out there and also just killing them as I see them.... I have do catch a few in the traps I use but I actually kill more myself than the traps catch... Now this is where my post gets a little weird.. Lol... I'm a "as seen on tv" junkie I love buying the gadets and what not just to see if it really works! Now, with that being said... A few months ago I bought the as seen on tv earwax removal gadget... IT WORKS PERFECTLY TO SUCK UP SHB's!!! It doesn't have a lot of suction (hardly any, really) but it is enough to get them trapped inside and then I just kill them... Also, the tip of the thing fits perfectly into a comb cell!!When they run into a cell I just suck it right up!! The tip is also made out of a rubber like material so its flexable and soft.. it does not mess up the comb at all!! I am so happy about this! Lol... It was getting late last night so I didn't have time to go through all the combs but I did get through several and I removed probably around 20 or so beetles... Anyway, I know this will not be the "magic bullet" for someone with many hives or a huge infestation but for someone like myself with just a hive or two and minimal beetles this works like a charm... So I thought I'd post this!

Default Re: This works PERFECTLY for me so I want to share it!!!

So, how are your ears?
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Apparently the Wax Vac didn't work so well for these folks:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/directory/wax-vac
    BeeCurious
    Trying to think inside the box...

Well, I bought it to use on my kids actually!! But I never got around to using it for the purpose it was made for! I can see why people would not be happy with it because it hardly has any suction... But it does have just enough to suck up shb's!!