Default Urgently need 3 mated queens, N Texas

Emphasis on Mated. EFB is totally cleared all frames replaced and I've got 3 hives alive. One has mated with something a bit hotter than a European drone, but for all that she is a good queen and likely to try to pull a swarm soon.

the other 2 are hygenics from East Texas, but the ravages of war have taken much of the diversity out of my local drone stock and it is late in the year.

Can NOT afford 200 a queen. What have you got?

Gypsi
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.

Default Re: Urgently need 3 mated queens, N Texas

Try Bee Weaver or
    Florida Queen Bees & Honey
    Dan Vitous
    11354 Carlton Rd.
    Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987
    Office:772-489-4125
    Cell: 772-284-0033
    email: FLQBNH@gmail.com
    Both have awesome queens (They have thrived through my stupidity, ingorance and my limited experience) good to great prices and fast shipping. Hope that helps.

Default Re: Urgently need 3 mated queens, N Texas

Thank you to the person who recommended Bee Weavers to me via PM. I ordered 2 from them, 3 from my regular VSH breeder. None will be here for 2 weeks, but that is ok. And if one falls through I have the other group to fall back on. Otherwise I may have an extra queen to sell.
    Time to be a gypsy again, 2014 will be my prep year, my bees want a better area with actual rainfall.