New Budget Deeps, Mediums, and Frames for Sale
Attention: Commercial beekeepers and all others.
We have a large inventory of budget deeps, mediums, and frames for sale at discount prices through September 30. Get your order in while supply lasts! Call 269-496-7001 or email email@example.com
Deeps (9 1/2")
- 100-1000: Unassembled $8.50, Assembled $9.80, With frames and Pierco $31.16 (5% off)
- 1000 plus: Unassembled $7.50, Assembled $9.00, With frames and Pierco $25.65 (5% off)
Mediums (6 5/8")
- 100-1000: Unassembled $5.90, Assembled $6.80, With frames and Pierco $28.31 (5% off)
- 1000 plus: Unassembled $5.10, Assembled $6.00, With frames and Pierco $22.80 (5% off)
Frames (any size)
- 100-1000: Unassembled $.55, Assembled $1.15, With Pierco $2.30
- 1000 plus: Unassembled $.45, Assembled $.90, With Pierco $1.80
Our budget standard:
- no holes or broken boards
- all knots tight
- no knots in nailing areas
- frames have budget top bars and bottom bars. Ends are 3/8" thick commercial.
We say our budget is commercial functionality at budget prices. And for a sale like this the price is even better.
- The finger joint fit is tight enough to stay together well till you get the nails or staples in but not so tight that they are difficult to assemble.
- Handholds are deep and long with an angled upward cut.
- Assembled frames are glued and stapled from the top and bottom with 3/8" crown, 1 1/4" leg staples and a 1" leg staple from the ends.
- Painted boxes
- Shallow boxes in finger and rabbet joint.
- Rabbet joint deep and mediums
- Budget frames can have commercial bottom bars for a higher price.
- Commercial grade in all woodenware
Again: Call 269-496-7001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org