Default Does temperature delay queen graft development

I grafted about 20 queens on Thursday, 5/8 and according to the queen rearing calendar I need to transfer the individual cells to nucs on Saturday, 5/10, and the queens should emerge on Tuesday, 5/20. The weather has been very cool this week, like 15 degrees cooler than normal. Does the cooler temperature delay or inhibit queen development? Thanks for anyone's sage advice.

Default Re: Does temperature delay queen graft development

Long as there are enough bees in there they will keep the temperature right were it should be. If the weather is bad & no foraging is possible a little sugar syrup fed to them keeps them stimulated & happy to raise good well fed cells.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

Temperature could affect them by a day or so.
    If you grafted on 5/8 you dont want to put them in the nucs on 5/10. They wont even be fully capped yet. You should put them in on 5/18

Good luck.
    I'm exactly in the same schedule as you. This afternoon - make the mating nucs and tomorrow give them the cells. The weather is not very appropriate for bee manipulations: after the rain stopped I got high speed wind and cold. It wont be so pleasant.
    Dfa (Humid continental warm summer climate)