Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 141

Thread: Bee Shield

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Solano, California, USA
    Posts
    1,253

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    What is the "parent company" referenced above?

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    atwater, california
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    !st light trading llc

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland,Auckland,New Zealand
    Posts
    5,723

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Quote Originally Posted by beeshield View Post
    We have been busy with getting scientific studies set up
    Sorry to sound like a non believer but you said the same thing months ago, saying they were due in 2 weeks, never happened.

    Secondly as proper studies on Beesheild have never been done why are you making these claims and trying to take peoples money?
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pleasant Shade, TN
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Not on BBB either.
    A man is worth just as much as the things about which he busies himself- Marcus Aurelius

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    atwater, california
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    We are making these claims because we have done the tests ourselves and have seen the results, and I'm not taking peoples money people are buying a product that increases the health of their hive, they are purchasing a solution to many problems, and the only product on the market that I am aware of the deals with the issues of pesticides, Our company is supported by private investors because they had a concerned with what was going on in the bee world and for another reason they have kids that they want to have the same benefits that they had, they are investing a lot into this struggle as they want to replace all of these chemicals that we are using with natural solutions for healthier everybody, and it seems that most are just giving the cold shoulder here.

    On the issues of the tests yes they have taken much longer to get done that I expected, if we lived in a perfect world there wouldn't even be a need for products like ours do to the fact all bee hives would be healthy and strong, but since we don't live in a perfect world things don't always happen how we expect and there are some bumps in the road.

    And to Old timer we will provide you with studies and a sample of our product if you are willing to do a real trial with the product and not just say you used it or out of spite say it doesn't work when it does we have never had a customer send back product or be unsatisfied they all agree that what we are saying is the truth so please let me know about your thoughts on this

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Anthony, New Mexico USA
    Posts
    414

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    So, you want me to buy your un-proven, over priced, non backed with solid science and proper testing product?
    If so; I will sell you my Sunkist from RR; they are the greatest bees most customers never got!
    RR sounded just like you, worked and marketed just like you, and took money for not proven advertised "facts" just like you.
    Sorry, but there are a lot of Beeshields trying to save the word one dollar at a time.
    I will take my money where there is a little bit less of non proven advertising, less of manipulation about "saving" something, and more facts.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Great Falls Montana
    Posts
    3,836

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Thanks for saying it for a fellow stuck-eee! Well said.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland,Auckland,New Zealand
    Posts
    5,723

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Quote Originally Posted by beeshield View Post
    And to Old timer we will provide you with studies and a sample of our product if you are willing to do a real trial with the product
    Thanks for the offer but I just don't have the skills or the resources to run a correctly done trial. Whacking some into a hive then saying yeah they did good and writing a testimonial is not a trial.

    If I could just see the results of a correctly done trial I would be happy, I don't have to do it myself. My scepticism is because you cannot produce one. Combined with the pseudoscience and total lack of any plausible evidence.

    I can sell you some special water. It's cheap at $50 a pint and comes with testimonials. Cures everything wanna buy?
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    syracuse n.y.
    Posts
    1,833

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post

    I can sell you some special water. It's cheap at $50 a pint and comes with testimonials. Cures everything wanna buy?
    If shipping is included in the price, seems pretty reasonable to me, does the price go down in bulk orders?
    mike syracuse ny
    I went to bed mean, and woke up meaner. Marshal Dillon

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland,Auckland,New Zealand
    Posts
    5,723

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    I think we could work something out. In fact we are in process of providing you answers without breaking our companies policies of divulging company secrets, to say its been awhile since I have posted on here isn't a lie, We have been busy with getting scientific studies set up for the coming season and working with new relationships in the community.

    The offer isn't pseudo science its science most haven't learned about and we are hear to change that, just like when Pythagoras said the world was round nobody believed him, but he wasn't wrong and we will continue to prove that our product does what we say it does without hesitation.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Herrick, SD USA
    Posts
    4,244

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Isn't the logical progression to the introduction of a new product.
    A. Product development using different concentrations of different products compared to controls that leads to the refinement of the most promising formulations.
    B. Scientifically run side by side field trials proving the efficacy of said new product vs. controls and perhaps even competing products
    C. Marketing of new product based on the results of this research.

    Hasnt Bee Shield skipped a step?
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Grey County, ON, Canada
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    I think we could work something out. In fact we are in process of providing you answers without breaking our companies policies of divulging company secrets, to say its been awhile since I have posted on here isn't a lie, We have been busy with getting scientific studies set up for the coming season and working with new relationships in the community.

    The offer isn't pseudo science its science most haven't learned about and we are hear to change that, just like when Pythagoras said the world was round nobody believed him, but he wasn't wrong and we will continue to prove that our product does what we say it does without hesitation.
    How many easy payments will it be?

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    I would never think that upstanding citizens of this site would lack so much judgment and intelligence, i am offended that some second rate wanna be hacker has used my name on this thread and got everything he said wrong about me, though I am thoughly amused with the fact that just because paulownia trees are on my cover photo on face book I am out of the country farming "teak" if you had done half of your research you would have at least gone to our website but it is apparent that you did not even do that, you have disrespected people that have done no wrong to you out of
    what I can only feel is a lack of proper rearing. James Johnson for the record is not a penny stock broker or trader he does however go above and beyond to attempt to help people this goes for his wife as well, if you could be half the human either of them are I would be surprised, on the record shad Sullivan and i have our differences but as a bussiness man and a queen. breeder he is top notch and much like you making slanderous statements about people is your mistake I am sure he has made his in attempt to provide for his family in the "free" country we live in. how dare you presume to speak about people you no nothing of, if you would like I can start digging through all of
    your backrounds I assure you I am much better in a computer than you, I have learned in life NO ONE is so perfect as you would think your self enough said on that ...... about our product I could not agree more about disclosure of product ingredients and the 2 nda rate hacker had it figured quite well and if he or she had then proceeded to research Humic he would see our claims are 100 percent accurate based on over 80 years of reasearch on the substance and with that said our humic being superior to other kinds because it being sub bituminous in nature (look it up differences in lignite vs sub bituminous) you would be foolish not to try a product that had been in "field trials for a year and has proven out. though possibly you could care less about your bees and the fate of the worlds food supply and more for your non backed governmental currency and to your rebuttle yes we are trying to sell the product for that same currency at least we are
    out trying to help the world ou are simply trying to be everything that is wrong with it.. bottom line the product works it is a humic based product as well as other orgainc ingredients there are so many Monsantos in the world we would rather not get steam rolled by the likes of that company which I am sure you understand if you have ever worked on something from the bottom up and not wanted to lose it to some monopolizing greed whores try the product or don't your loss. the bee community is small I am sure you know someone that uses it ask them I personally apologize for not having the billfold to fund mind numbing years of study and expense we just don't have (unless you wish to fund this study of course) just to know what we already do it works thank you all for your time...

    Sincerely,
    Brent Harding
    second rate petty criminal
    and teak farmer

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland,Auckland,New Zealand
    Posts
    5,723

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Harding View Post
    Brent Harding
    second rate petty criminal
    Your own words.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    actually no sir no they are not they are someone else's and maybe if you spent more time with your bees and less time being a codjur you might make some friends you and your nitpicking badgering ways simply reflect your lonely sorry life I will get into a pissing match with you bottom line if you cared about your bees you would try to do something only thing I can see you do so far is a fantastic jerk and a second rate smart mouth

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rader, Greene County, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    5,694

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    I guess that this means that the "independent scientific studies" of Bee Shield that were promised earlier in this thread are now not really going to happen .... ?
    Graham
    --- Victor Hugo - "Common sense is in spite of, not the result of, education.

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lee County, Illinois
    Posts
    111

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Nope that bs "bee shield" product is just another snake oil.

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Solano, California, USA
    Posts
    1,253

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Harding View Post
    I would never think that upstanding citizens of this site would lack so much judgment and intelligence, i am offended that some second rate wanna be hacker has used my name on this thread and got everything he said wrong about me------------------------------------------


    ------------------------------------------------------------------- we already do it works thank you all for your time...

    Sincerely,
    Brent Harding
    second rate petty criminal
    and teak farmer
    Holy cow Batman. (AKA "second rate" ) Hold on to your panties and let it all lose... Here I thought I was the king of endless discombobulated meaningless and disjointed tirades but acknowledge that I must now bow to the new king of LOCOville !!!!!!! I hereby abdicate.... What the heck was that all about pray tell ?


    Think I'll go and have another gallon of coffee to help digest what I just TRIED to read.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!

    PS. Could you please hurry and send me a free sample of "DA ShIELD." Think I might need some for my coffee!

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland,Auckland,New Zealand
    Posts
    5,723

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Quote. -

    "Brent Harding

    second rate petty criminal"
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Waukesha, WI USA
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Bee Shield

    Dear Bee Shield, you say, "...but science is never exact."
    Quite to the contrary. That is exactly what science is - exact. Just making such a statement induces me to question your understanding of science and the scientific method.
    I read your claims... in the other post. Not one substantiated statement. Just claims.
    Sorry. I'll be happy to believe (and buy) when I see the data.

    Quote Originally Posted by beeshield View Post
    Other beekeepers do use it, we are getting scientific testing completed in next few weeks from today which I know was a little off from what i said at the show, but science is never exact. I didn't bring any with me as I'm from California and couldn't bring it on plane they took my wine and honey the SDBA gave me on the way back. Plus you should keep track of our website as it always has our updates and will post findings of science study. www.1stlighttrading.com and I can give you numbers of people who use it and love it. I will see you guys at next years show which it would be nice to go to South Dakota again its beautiful there and tell John Stollis thanks for the candy it was delicious.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ads