Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bee Shield

Default Re: Bee Shield

Quote Originally Posted by jim lyon View Post
    The web site claims virus resistance by:
    "not allowing the protein Capsule of a virus To be able to communicate with the Glycoproteins or carbohydrate antenna of the cellular membrane of an organism. This prevents cellular uptake of the virus In the form of endocyctosis a process which introduces single strand DNA and double stranded RNA into the cellular mechanism of the Cell. This does not allow for viral takeover of the organelles, in the cellular matrix, stopping viral reproduction"

Or this description of how pesticides are disarmed.

By....Electron Resonance Response. This is BEE SHIELDS ability to recognize when there is a highly reactive element that would be detrimental to the living organism. It will bind with it and make it non reactive and no longer harmful to what was introduced to it."

Does this make any sense or sound plausible to any of the more scholarly folks on here?

Is it fair to note at this point that after posing this question to the forum two days ago that no one with any expertise in this type of science has stepped forward to say these claims sound plausible. We did, though, get a fairly learned response from Michael Bush that seemed to cast a lot of doubt. Anyone else? Where is Mr.Chestnut when we need him?
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by jim lyon View Post
    Is it fair to note at this point that after posing this question to the forum two days ago that no one with any expertise in this type of science has stepped forward to say these claims sound plausible. We did, though, get a fairly learned response from Michael Bush that seemed to cast a lot of doubt. Anyone else? Where is Mr.Chestnut when we need him?
    Jim,

Virology is beyond my area of expertise. As someone, maybe Michael Bush, mentioned it looks like a bunch of scientific jargon that upon closer inspection doesn't make sense. For example, there is mention of single strand DNA and double strand RNA. While that could be an honest typo I doubt it. DNA is double-stranded and RNA is a single stranded molecule.

While the claims being made are things that might be possible they don't seem to plausible. If this were true I would think people would be singing from the roof tops about it.

Tom

OR the above example of confusion could simply be a layman attempting to really information from professionals. and did nothing more than get what is double and what is single confused. that is really not much of an error. To accomplish something does not mean you personally have to do it. You can actually only be the person directing those with the skills to get it done.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

And then there is the alternative point of view ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Y View Post
    Like I said I don't disagree that the whole thing is most likely bogus.

Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

I simply copied verbatim what the "professionals" are claiming in their web site and asked for those with scientific expertise to comment about the plausibility of the claims. I would suggest those not accepting my quote would be better served going to the website to read it for themselves.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe."- Andy Rooney

they had this discussion on bee-l back in July and this is part of one the better posts.

http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/w...%3BMatches&z=4

"It doesn't allow pesticides to be able to enter into the bee's cells due to
    its ability to bind to such reactive elements."

[Speaking generally, a pesticide is broken down by a Cytochrome P450
    reaction into a metabolite which is then conjugated by one of a variety of
    different transferase processes, so it is not at all clear what is meant by
    the claim above. It sounds like the most dangerous compound to every exist,
    as if it were to actually "bind to such reactive elements", it would seem to
    also have to bind to food elements like sugars, and thus prevent them from
    being digested.]

"Most syrups are made from high fructose corn syrup and contain trace
    elements of neonicotinoids, mostly imidcloprid, and this may be one of the
    reasons behind CCD (colony collapse disorder)."

[Really? I thought that repeated testing did NOT detect pesticides in HFCS.
    Mercury was found, but the HFCS refiners stopped using the non-food-grade
    acid that contained the mercury right quick when the news got out.]

"BEE SHIELD(tm) helps prevent the absorption of this material into the bee's
    system as well as helps transport the nutrients into their system. So not
    only does it protect but it aids in nutritional uptake."

Wow, so it blocks one way viruses invade cells, prevents absorption of the
    undetectable pesticides, and helps transport nutrients? I should take this
    stuff rather than all the vitamins my wife gives me!
    mike syracuse ny
    I went to bed mean, and woke up meaner. Marshal Dillon

Hi there folks!

Here's what a wise old chestnut once told me:

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Adam Finkelstein
    www.vpqueenbees.com

....or Dr. Bromenshenk's simple opinion on Bee Shield in the Bee-l link? "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

I say there are those that think they can and those that think they can't. And they are both right.
    Stand for what you believe, even if you stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by beeshield View Post
    We have only treated AFB so far, I am here in Montana at the moment heard of some new diseases for bees, (Great) found in the gut I will post more when I have more information on it
    Been waiting with bated breath....
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Y View Post
    I say there are those that think they can and those that think they can't. And they are both right.
    If you really believe that this is a legitimate product would you perhaps be interested in an exciting opportunity to purchase some ocean front property in Arizona? Have they checked if it cures cancer too yet? I feel like it should...

And now I just read about it on the ABJ website. This so saddens me on so many levels.

Rusty
    Rusty Hills Farm -- home of AQHA A Rusty Zipper & Rusty's Bees ( LC and T)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Hills Farm View Post
    And now I just read about it on the ABJ website. This so saddens me on so many levels.

Rusty

Queens at 15 and cells at 3 are also a red flag. Yesterday at the queen breeders meeting two of largest queen producers in the US were sitting side by side right behind me on the end cap of the tables and I happened to catch a few comments and shakes of the head as they stopped to look at those ads in the new ABJ.

At those prices someone is taking it in the shorts. Somewhere. Employees, suppliers, or maybe even the producers.

Time will tell.........

I'm sure that Mr. Bee Shield is hoping that someone is going to hijack his thread real quick.
    "Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay".....Krishnamurti

1st Light Trading, LLC is registered in Nevada. Two Principals are cited in the registration papers: Marylou Kenworthy and James L. Johnson. These two also have registered "Thought Matters, LLC" which is a self-improvement-hynosis seminar. This appears to be related to Marylou Kenworthy's main gig -- she is a hynotherapist that worked recently in addiction recovery in Malibu. The Thought Matters LLC uses a private residence on Via Marbella, Thousand Oaks Ca for a legal address. The home currently is an active listing at $1.1 million.

Linked In lists Marylou Kenworthy as managing partner of 1st Light Trading (with a Newberry Park, Ca address).
    Marcella Blake is the PR webmaster per Linked In (and signs the blog posts). Marcella signed the trademark application for the Bee Shield and the Citrus Shield products.
    Justin Jay Brown of Atwater is the salesman or principle of the Bee Shield product. His facebook cites has photos which he commented -- "Dude, I invented the bee protection"

Brent Harding of Ukiah is cited on Linked-In as the "doer" for 1st Light. Harding appears to be a bit of a hard luck case (petty thefts), and his most recent FB cover shot (2013) is a teak plantation (presumably out of the country) where he comments he is growing them "I am sir, I finally found something constructive to do who would have thought."

Shamrock promotes Bee Shield on its cover page. It is run by Shad Sullivan. Google captures Shad Sullivan as a board member of EQCO2 (stock symbol CLNO). CLNO is a penny stock (present price 0.0015) that ran to 0.25 this summer before a bitter feud errupted between Billy Branwell and a pay-for-performance penny stock promoter -- Crown Equity for control.

All of this is flat out curious -- Malibu hypnotherapist running addiction therapy, hard-luck Mendo Rasta, sketchy Penny Stock Promoter out of Tahoe, and a miracle bee cure. Until the plot line can be explained, assume this is just a B-grade movie -- mixing Bees and Breaking Bad. Cultural Collapse and Colony Collapse ---high concept Hollywood.

The other products that First Light sells is Humic and Fulvic Acid and a storage container called CVault. Humic/Fulvic acid is alkali processed peat or coal. It is a cult nutrient for hydroponic (marijuana) growing. The CVault is explicitly sold for "curing" smoking herbs-- using a moisture extracting salt pad. James (Jim) Johnson is listed on Organic Products listings in California for the Humic Acid product. I think it may be a reasonable guess that the Bee Shield is a repurposed Humic Acid solution of some type.
    Wiki entry on Humic -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humic_acid

The key phrase "Electron Resonance Response" occurs in two and only two places on the web, both in a blog promoting use of Humic Acid.
    I consider this gobbledegook but the paragraph reads : "Humic acid is a powerful detoxifying (chelating) agent. A chelator is a molecule that binds toxins including heavy metals and removes them from the body via the elimination system. It also has a remarkable ability to neutralize toxins. No matter what compound it encounters in the body, it is capable of shifting, absorbing and then exiting it from the body through the normal excretion pathways. It does this though what we call Electron Resonance ResponseTM (ERR). ERR is the adaptogenic ability to donor or accept electrons as dictated by the resonance of the electron spin of the toxin to optimally shift and chelate the harmful substances from the body. Cite: http://humicnews.com/staying-healthy-in-a-toxic-world/
    Last edited by JWChesnut; 01-26-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Why am I not surprised.

Thanks for the research JWC, and the better than eloquent run down on the business.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

One heck of a smoking expose' I must admit. If I had the knowledge and fortitude to dig all that up I would be impressed with myself. Great-great job. You my sir win the first annual S. D.( named after my most honorable father in law) award for diligence in attempting to maintain integrity through full and complete disclosure of pertinent facts in a subject of interest to the US Beekeeping industry.

If you are so inclined I beg you to take the time to discover and divulge exactly who paid for that full page ad in the ABJ promoting both beeshield and Shamrock's bees. Knowing whose funds paid for it would be very useful in a determining an associated stink I smell but have not yet divulged in this "bee shield ""game."

Thanks........

This is CR, not general forum discussion.
    Regards, Barry

Wow I must say that you gentlemen have been very busy on trying to discover how so many different people from so many different back rounds happened to get together to try and solve a crisis that effects everyone on the planet, In response to many numerous inquires about are affiliation with Shamrock "S" Pollination, when we first started trials with said company they were not and I repeat were not a part of 1st light treading LLC, our parent company saw an opportunity to help the bee keeping community and took it, allowing for what some people claim "as the best queens on the market" to be continually produced, if you want direct people who use such queens send me an email to my account Justin@1stlighttrading.com, I will not post peoples private information on here, but I know of many people who stand behind those queens.

Now in regards to the comments on pesticides, yes pesticides do have many different modes of action, but as being a formula that is an electron donor as well as acceptor it has the ability to bind to many different types of elements, and cause different type of bonds to such elements such as ionic, covalent, hydrogen bonding, and Van deer walls interactions. Yes we are still trying to get more studies done, but people that do such studies are busy themselves and getting these funds together for such a project is no easy task, we have gotten inquires from people that we have been introduced to that are helping us with these tasks, but convincing some on here of our efforts to improve the health of the bee will be nothing short of miraculous, but it will no stop us on our goal to do so.

In regards to the AFB, we have never stated that our product doesn't treat AFB, the BEESHIELD FOULBROOD does and will eliminate AFB from your hives as it contains the proper cultures of bacterium such as betaproteobacterim, and specific bascillus strains that actively combat the AFB. SO I am unaware of where you are getting such information as surely anybody within the company would tell you that we do have a product for such disease, is it the original product, No, but it is continuing advancement of a wonderful treatment as the basis of the formula is still the original BEESHIELD formula.

This is for the gentleman that thought that all DNA and RNA come just single stranded in RNA and double stranded in DNA
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15010213
    http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/SsDNA_virus

this link generates some studies on dsRNA and ssDNA in the form of viruses please if you would try and state something check your own facts before posting them, we at 1st light trading check ours and do our best to present to you the most current knowledge that such respective fields have to offer.

Again about some of the people that have given testimonials have you tried typing in their names and finding out who they are? You would see that some of these people are presidents of clubs or on important Boards in the Bee community, that don't just easily say yes throw my name out there and see if that helps you, these are people that have seen results and are willing to talk to other Beekeepers such as yourself on what they have seen, even willing to take phone calls on such matters, but by reading the postings I can see few if any have.

We are in process of providing you answers without breaking our companies policies of divulging company secrets, to say its been awhile since I have posted on here isn't a lie, We have been busy with getting scientific studies set up for the coming season and working with new relationships in the community, showing that we are a real company, you want to come see the ranch you can come see it, you want to see our Bee fields we will show you, want to visit our warehouse you can call the manager and make an appointment. We are not some shady Ponzi scheme trying to take advantage of a market, we are a company offering solutions to a problem,
    to ensure that no stone has been left un-turned, that every possible support chain utilized we do come from a broad category of people with the same ideal to help.

Again I offer you free communication with me my email is Justin@1stlighttrading.com if you want I will provide my phone number through it so you can communicate to me directly and see that what we offer isn't pseudo science its science most haven't learned about and we are hear to change that, just like when Pythagoras said the world was round nobody believed him, but he wasn't wrong and we will continue to prove that our product does what we say it does without hesitation.

And on a side note to the gentleman that said that you should be drinking this product as well, you are so very right you should
    Last edited by beeshield; 01-30-2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: not finished

As asked in my above post :Who paid for that full page ad in the ABJ ???? No affiliation?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast