Default Dadant Paris Texas

Like to take a moment and say that the Dadant warehouse in Paris Texas does a great job. Called in my order last week, they had the needed items on hand. Went and picked them up yesterday. While we were there they let us roam thru the warehouse, the youngest colored a picture for them, and overall it was a great experience. Not only have I used them before, I will use them again.

As a side note on the way back home, just outside of a little town on HWY 271, seen what looked like to my eye dozens and dozens and dozens of palliated beehives. Would love to know who they belong to, since beekeepers with that many hives are commercial and I have yet to watch a commercial operation in action.

Default Re: Dadant Paris Texas

I also have shopped at the Paris tx store, but from Alabama is a pretty long haul.
    As a side trip from somewhere to some where else it was "almost on the way"
    I have absolutely no complaints. ... CE
    Started summer of 2013, just another new guy, tinkering with bees.

A nice effect is the smell of honey in the truck for a few days from the wax coated frames.

Next time your in Paris Tx. you might want to take a side trip to Paris vineyard. Their Tex red goes well with venison.