Hybrid View

Smile EAS Preview of the new Beetle Baffle for Small Hive Beetles.

I have been chosen to be one of the two distributors for the Beetle Baffle and it's going to go on sale at our booth at EAS, August 5th. You can read about it at www.beetlebaffle.com.
    As soon as we get our delivery, which would be shortly after EAS, we will be selling them on our website.
    Bringing a pallet of Screened Bottom Boards. Need weatherproofed boxes? Email me if you want to pre-order at rubes@countryrubes.com
    And at EAS, mention Beesource and get a free entrance reducer!
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Janet

Default Re: EAS Preview of the new Beetle Baffle for Small Hive Beetles.

Can't really find any information on the website.... pictures?

Would like the website to show the product.

They just put up the website and will have pictures soon.
    After I saw the originals, I asked for some adjustments so they fit our equipment better and they went back to the shop. I don't even have a prototype. A patent was just applied for.
    As soon as they post their pictures, I'll let you all know. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, something new is coming. The inventor will be at EAS and I'm setting him up at our table with a slide show.

So . . . You don't know what it looks like, you haven't touched even a prototype, you've never put it into your hives, you have no idea if it works, you don't have the product on hand (but you expect to by EAS) . . . But you'll be happy to sell me one? Happy to sell me something you have no idea if it works? I think I'll pass.

Sounds interesting......waiting on pictures and more info.
    ----
    Joe

All that is true, except, I do know what it looks like and I've seen the prototypes, but I can't publish that info until the owner is ready.
    I cannot even sell you one right now if you wanted one. And I personally have not tested it. We are in California and don't even have small hive beetles. It's been tested in several southern states. And Fred Rossman, the other distributor is located in Georgia has been working with this product and submitting his ideas. The inventor has been tweeking it hear and there and then I asked for modifications, so back to the shop. Once we get it, there will be pictures and reports. Like I said, just giving you a heads up on a new product.