Default Truck load of dead bees?

A friend sent me this pic this morning. Truck load of shrink wrapped hives. He said there were a lot of dead bees in the wrap. I see a lot of truck load of bees going down the road, but never seen them wrapped like this. Thoughts?

He said there was a another truck behind that one with more wrapped hives and a fork lift. He didn't get the name but said it was something apiary services out of Manor, TX.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

Default Re: Truck load of dead bees?

Me thinks a truck load of supers, that a good thing.... needing supers somewhere.
    NUTRA-BEE feed supplements

Probaly going to get processed,,,, which would explain the wrap... keep bees and bugs out!

Those aren't hives. Those are supers. Probably wet from extracting and ready to put on hives somewhere. Were they full of honey it would take a heck of a tall and strong person to stack them that high on a pallet and a heck of a strong machine to lift them.

Full approximately 2100 lbs, more or less. So that truck and trailer would be over weight I suspect. Must be empty.
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

true, but they have to be full before there empty! either way.. as pointed out there supers not hives.

they're
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston