Default advice needed in ref to queenless hive

new package installed on 5-29, 10 frame deep with feeder on top
    queen layed nice, 75% brood per frame, not many skipped cells.

On my 6-17 inspection I noticed a queen cell under construction-no panic as I did see lots of larve (no eggs)
    on my 6-23 inspection I had 6-9 capped queen cells, no eggs. no larve- lots of capped brood on 3.5 - 4 frames,
    next 2 frames on both sides of brood mostly built out, Still only 1 - 10 frame deep with empty 10 frame set on top as feeding chamber.

after advice I received here, I was told to stay out of hive,

My question is......... when do I go back in and inspect?

Thanks in advance for help.

Default Re: advice needed in ref to queenless hive

"on my 6-23 inspection I had 6-9 capped queen cells, no eggs"

You do mention that you did not see eggs from 6/17 to 6/23...did you see the queen?
    Well, those capped queen cells should have emerged by now...Did you see the hive swarming? Have you noticed less bees at the hive entrance or just in general.

If yes, the hive might have swarmed. Even though it sounds like you had plenty of space.

So, if those capped queen cells have "let the virgins out"...a few scenarios are possible...but to know more, you'll need to look inside. Maybe they did not swarm...Maybe they just superseded the old queen...maybe she got hurt...lots of variables.But what is certain is that they made queen cells for a reason...
    Yes, a virgin might be in the process of getting mated and disturbances are not good...but, if you want to learn what is going on, go look and see what else is going on.
    Look at where those queen cells were situated...are the cells chewed from the sides? are they still there or completely gone?

Default Re: advice needed in ref to queenless hive

NO I did not see the queen, (I never have)
    I do not think they swarmed, 3lb package installed on 5-29-13 But I cannot be sure