Default Southern wintering yards

I am located in wny and was wondering if any NY commercial guys that take their hives south for the winter, might have knowledge of extra wintering yards or have a lead for a possible location to take approx 50 -75 hives for the winter. I have a truck, trailer and skid steer can transport my own, just need a location or maybe some contact information, or just some information on how to go about obtaining a yard/ permission to winter 10-15 pallets of bees. any info is helpfull.

thanks

scott

Default Re: Southern wintering yards

How far South are you looking?
    http://OxaVap.com
    Your source for the Varrox Vaporizer, "One of the highest ranked" by R. Oliver

anyplace warmer than western ny, as far as georgia not sure on florida. open to suggestions

I live in southeast Tennessee. About 35 miles north of the Georgia line. My father in law has a 300 acre farm. My bees are several miles away from his farm, so no bees thati know of near him. I can talk to him, what kind of stipulations/ deal goes into a thing like this? Do I check your bees? Is this even far enough south for you? Let me know.
    Matt