Default beesintrees swarm trap video

Here you go beesintrees.

Default Re: beesintrees swarm trap video

Hi Mr. Beeman,

Thank you for posting the link for me. By the number of views I thought you (or someone) had posted notice of the video. Life seems to happen and I had some distractions and I still have to learn how to post a link on the forum.

Oh I also think your post here got some more views of my other videos. A sort of a following, maybe. lol

Oh, - - I found this post while hunting for a post asking, something like, "How many scouts does it take for a potential cavity to be accepted by a colony. I made a post on that question saying that my first accepted lure was scouted only one day, and wanted to make another post because my second lure got attention from scouts for at least 6 days before the swarm finally moved in. I recorded the entire week of the scouting and me trying different lure box configurations and posted the whole thing on youtube. Its a pretty boring video altogether, but it might be interesting to someone with that sort of question.

I never got an email notice that this message was posted on the forum, so I'm happy to have stumbled onto it.

Thanks again,
    bnt
    Let's turn it around
    America Bless God

Default Re: beesintrees swarm trap video

Anytime I can help, just let me know.
    Take care, bnt.