Each morning, I ride my bike before getting ready for work. This morning, I checked on the bees after riding and saw that the jar in the Boardman entrance feeder was empty. I grabbed a jug of sugar water and did what I usually do. I removed the jar, refilled it, and replaced it. When I looked down, I noticed that I hadn't screwed the lid on properly. Therefore, I removed it to fix the problem. BIG mistake! In the short time since I had replaced it, the bees had FILLED the space below the jar lid. Also, they really didn't like my taking their food. I was stung 10 times before all was said and done.
I won't do that again.