Just got a phone call tonight for a hive located in a dead tree. The owner does not want the tree cut down, not sure if maybe it's not completely dead or what. Going to go and look at the situation tomorrow. Just wondering in my area, if I should try a trap out now or wait till spring and then attempt? Thanks for any input.