Default Looking for Bee Suit for a 3.5 Yeay old

Good Morning,

I'm looking for a supplier who sells a suit & gloves to fit a 3.5 year old infant, does anyone know of a general brand Name company that Ships to Sudbury Ontario who sells such a product?

My son is approx 32" tall...

Default Re: Looking for Bee Suit for a 3.5 Yeay old

My son is 4 years old and I really liked the one I got from jawadis.com. It is to big for him but that's what I wanted so he'll grow into it. They are whole suits with lots if pockets and attached veil. They even come with gloves. I really like it and he was really excited to get it. My boy is pretty big for his age and the smallest one they have was perfect for what I wanted.
    Good luck. Congrats that your son wants to see the bees also.

I bought this one from Kelley Bees. My daughter is 4. I used a little duck tape to ensure nothing crawls up the sleeves. She was able to get out in the bee yard with me, it didnt last long but she was able to go right up to the hives. They also have mini bee smokers. It works great with a little baby powder in it. She gets to puff smoke out in the yard just like Daddy.

I go for a size or two bigger,,,you know how kids grow, like weeds.

Happy with the wee bee suit I just bought my 3yr old from brushy mountain. It swallows him but he's small for his age and he has plenty of room to grow into it.

Check out The Bee Works web site. They are located in Orillia and will have what your looking for. I bought the child's 3-4 year suit with size 5 gloves for my son when he was 2.5 years old. He is now 5 (37" tall ) and it is still a little big but he is small for is age.