Thread: NWC QUeens

Hybrid View

Default NWC QUeens

Had a big order cancel for next week so I have 40 queens available for next week (and there is still room most weeks until September)

These are open mated queens, grafted from Sue Cobey's New World Carniolan breeder queens and raised in 5 frame nucs. They have been laying long enough their pattern can be evaluated.

They are $24 each, $9 shipping by priority mail (any quantity). Express and UPS are also available as are discounts for larger orders.

More details are listed on the website http://www.honeyrunapiaries.com/nwc-queens/orders/

419-371-1742
    tarheit@honeyrunapiareis.com

Default Re: NWC QUeens

I talked with you in email a month or so back, I will contact you I'm about to move hives on sourwood flow but would like to get 2 in later in July maybe August for some splits when I come off sourwood. Would that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by tarheit View Post
    Had a big order cancel for next week so I have 40 queens available for next week (and there is still room most weeks until September)

These are open mated queens, grafted from Sue Cobey's New World Carniolan breeder queens and raised in 5 frame nucs. They have been laying long enough their pattern can be evaluated.

They are $24 each, $9 shipping by priority mail (any quantity). Express and UPS are also available as are discounts for larger orders.

More details are listed on the website http://www.honeyrunapiaries.com/nwc-queens/orders/

419-371-1742
    Hey that sounds great. I will be out of town and unavailable to receive the queen until Thursday 20 June. If she could be shipped to arrive on the 19th or 20th, you have sold a queen. I hope you are still there because I'm about to log off for the day and will be leaving tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply

@jlabaume Yes, I certainly can delay a shipping a day if needed, though priority mail will likely be there the 19th or 20th if mailed Monday anyways.

@luke927 I've got plenty of openings in July currently so that will work out just fine.

Thanks to those who emailed or called in, the 40 queens are taken. I still have queens for next week and openings most weeks through the first week of September.

Talk about a happy customer! I ordered 3 queens yesterday morning. They were in my mail box before noon today. Thank You, Randy

Quote Originally Posted by tarheit View Post

419-371-1742
    Do you still have any queens for sale? I sent you a PM.

Ordered 2 queens on that Monday to be delivered that Friday.

Queens arrived when they should have, accepted by the Nuc.

These ladies are laying like gang busters.

Very Happy Customer.
    Becky aka Turnersville Bees
    Member of TN Beekeepers, CMCBA, CCBA

I'm new to bee keeping. The the NWC still available?

Are the NWC the same as Yugo bees? Are you selling just the mated queens, packages or Nucs too? If so, I would be interested to have them shipped to me.