I'm not sure this is a record or not, but it is for us!
I received a call to remove 2 established hives from the soffit areas in a residence. Upon the initial inspection, all indications told me there was more than two hives. As I removed soffit from one of the areas, I revealed not 1, but 3 established hives!
Four hours later, all the bees were in seperate vac boxes and re introduced with thier comb.
Now on to the other soffit area the next day...
Here we found not 1, not 2 but 3 large established hives!
Six hours later, all the bees were in seperate vac boxes and re introduced with thier comb.
What a marathon of removals and a personal record for us. SIX established hives from one house! I am almost positive that this record will not be beat by us. I believe it will stand. I HOPE anyways. lol
BTW, we DID find and capture all 6 queens.
Pics/vid to follow.