Default Ohio raised queens $15

I have 4 extra ohio raised queens available to ship this Monday and Tuesday (June 3rd and 4rth)
    I will also have roughly 5-10 extra queens next week as well. (June 10th)

They are $15.00 each shipped in JZBZ cages with attendants.
    Shipping is $10.00 per order, regardless of how many queens you get.

PM me on here and will get right back with you.

Default Re: Ohio raised queens $15

Tomorrows shipment is gone, still have a few for next week. Will have more every week all summer.

Tried sending you a PM but it says you've got too many messages in your inbox and you need to clear some space.

I will possibly need two queens in a couple of weeks. I'm observing a couple of hives now to see if they will replace their under-performing/absent queens. If they don't then I'll need to re-queen the hives.

Do you think you'll have a couple of queens available in about a week and a half to two weeks?

I live near Dayton, OH.

Thanks,
    Rob

What kind of queens you have

Thomas

Sorry guys my inbox now has some space for more pm's.

I will have more in 2 weeks, June 17th.

My usual graft is of my personal stock I have breed for years. They tend to have more carniolan traits and are heavy layers, deal with cold weather great.

I do have an Italian stock originally from olivarez that I open mate with my drone stock along with local stock. If you want this stock I generally need a advance notice.

Thanks guys, any more questions are welcome.

Thanks for the great season everyone! I am done producing this year, and am now changing to focus to preparing for winter and next season. I wanted to lead on extra early for next seasons plans and changes to everyone.

The good news is that queens will stay the same price next year $15.00 per queen. I am also going to be adding breeders from several different strains/producers. The bulk of the produced queens will be from my personal stock, however I will also have cordovan/Italian/carniolan/and possibly some others. These can all be options, they will all be open mated with local drones, mostly from my stock. (I flood the area with drones) However I will need to know WELL in advance at least 6 weeks, if you want any of these strains otherwise I can not promise they will be available.

I am looking to supply one or more beekeeping supply stores (re-sellers), price/shipping and everything else can all be negotiated based on how many queens you are looking for and how often. If you know any such places that would be interested please give them my contact info!

I am anticipating being sold in advance most of the year at this point, because of this I will be scheduling orders in advance and will require payment to hold your order. If I am unable to fill/ship your order for any reason, you will receive contact within 24hrs of scheduled ship date and be offered a full refund, or advised when queens would be ready. I am scheduling 100 queens per week at this time, starting the 2nd week of May.

Anyone who ordered queens this year I would appreciate any feedback, if you could PM and let me know how the queens did/mite levels/problems/production or any thoughts at all it would be much appreciated!