Default Maxant bottling tanks that have been used as wax melters by candlers

http://for-sale.yakaz.com/maxant#lo=...0agdo0ubcdi6e4
    I see these for sale from time-to-time. I wonder if these bottling tanks could ever be made clean enough to bottle honey after they have been used for wax? If so how have you done it? or would do it?
    Having a decent quality jacketed warming tank would allow me to sell my honey longer in the year. I could keep more in the 5 gallon buckets, and warm it and sell it as needed. Of course, being cheap, I have looked into other options, but keep coming back to a Maxant tank as the object of my desire.

Default Re: Maxant bottling tanks that have been used as wax melters by candlers

No problem. Fill it with hot water crank up the heat and flush it out!
    www.maxantindustries.com
    American made Honey Processing Equipment "Built to last a lifetime"

Default Re: Maxant bottling tanks that have been used as wax melters by candlers

Jake is right. Works just fine. Nothing to worry about!!!!
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

Thanks guys. Now all I need is for one to come on sale within a driveable distance. I'm gonna be watching.