Default Why do old post from today or yesterday disappear around 7 PM EST??

I check beesource all during the day and night. I notice the older post are gone around 7 PM maybe a little latter, WHY??

Default Re: Why do old post from today or yesterday disappear around 7 PM EST??

Not sure but I think it a 12 hour cycle, they come back when someone post to the tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Franklin View Post
    I check beesource all during the day and night. I notice the older post are gone around 7 PM maybe a little latter, WHY??
    They are not really gone. Each new post bumps everything down one so eventually the new posts force the old posts onto the 2nd page, but they are still available. You'll find them if you move off the first page of whichever forum you are viewing. The links to the other pages are near the bottom of the first page of each forum.

Hope that makes sense.

Rusty
    Rusty Hills Farm -- home of AQHA A Rusty Zipper & Rusty's Bees ( LC and T)

When I posted this there were only like 6 post, no second page.

While we are complaining...sometimes when i search....ie....Mel d OTS.. I get no results. I find it hard to believe that it has never been mentioned. Hate to complain cause I like this site and it has helped me a lot, but think it has a few gliches! Prolly like my beekeeping! LOL !
    !

Ben go to the top of the page and click on your name. it will bring up a list of every post you posted . just find the post you are looking for in your own list and click it. that will take you to the post no matter where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingstoneboy View Post
    While we are complaining...sometimes when i search....ie....Mel d OTS.. I get no results.
    You are not using the best Beesource search option for this kind of search. Try the one on the left side of the page, here:
    http://www.beesource.com/

I get lots of resulting threads.
    Graham
    USDA Zone 7A Elevation 1400 ft

When I posted this there were only like 6 post, no second page.
    Ben, on this thread there are only 6 posts but on the main Bee Forum page there's an entire long list of threads and that is the page I am talking about. http://www.beesource.com/forums/foru...?240-Bee-Forum This is the page where all the threads for the Bee Forum post to. Each time someone makes a post to the Bee Forum, that thread moves to the top of this list and moves all the other threads down a notch on the page. Eventually the old threads finally get moved off the page by all the new threads. But they are still with us, only now they are on page 2 or 3.

HTH

Rusty
    Rusty Hills Farm -- home of AQHA A Rusty Zipper & Rusty's Bees ( LC and T)

There we go! Thanks Radar!