Reminder indoor winter bee storage

Hello: My name is Tim Wetherbee, I am in Blackfoot, Idaho, I am not a Beekeeper per say but I have been hauling them for 8 yrs using my Vacation time from my job with the USDA. I have also been involved with storing bees in cellars for about the same time.

I would like to retire from the USDA but need something to do. I am starting a bee storage in IDAHO and would like to find beekeepers that might be interested in bee storage

I have looked into leasing some cellars for 5 years here in Blackfoot, We would put your Bees in the cellar in Nov, Monitor them with the help of computer so that you can see what's going on, Load them out Jan-Feb using your time frame to get them to Ca.

Please contact me with questions or comments: Through the forum or
    My email address is wetherbeetim@gmail.com, I don't have a smartphone so I check my email when I am home. Thanks Tim

PS I know this is a busy time of the year with robbing, extraction, processing, ect. but fall/winter is coming fast. This is my First time doing social media thing, hope I am doing it right, I am more of a talker than a writer, If you would like a phone number let me know. Thanks tim

Default Re: indoor winter bee storage

Quote Originally Posted by TWetherbee View Post
    Hello: My name is Tim Wetherbee, I am in Blackfoot, Idaho, I am not a Beekeeper per say but I have been hauling them for 8 yrs using my Vacation time from my job with the USDA. I have also been involved with storing bees in cellars for about the same time.

I would like to retire from the USDA but need something to do. I am starting a bee storage in IDAHO and would like to find beekeepers that might be interested in bee storage

I have looked into leasing some cellars for 5 years here in Blackfoot, We would put your Bees in the cellar in Nov, Monitor them with the help of computer so that you can see what's going on, Load them out Jan-Feb using your time frame to get them to Ca.

Please contact me with questions or comments: Through the forum or
    My email address is wetherbeetim@gmail.com, I don't have a smartphone so I check my email when I am home. Thanks Tim

PS I know this is a busy time of the year with robbing, extraction, processing, ect. but fall/winter is coming fast. This is my First time doing social media thing, hope I am doing it right, I am more of a talker than a writer, If you would like a phone number let me know. Thanks tim
    If anyone has suggestions on how I could get the word out to people interested in storing bees or find beekeepers who might be interested please let me know