Smile Hello all, I'm a new beekeeper in Nevada....by way of California

Hi my name is Doug and I just started beekeeping a couple of weeks ago. I have started my hive from a
    package and all seems well so far. My hive is actually located in Nevada but my home is in California, so
    this has special challenges, LOL Lots of going back and forth to the property in Nevada, but I think I can
    pull it off........at least I think I can. I'm going to be asking lots of questions so be forewarned, LOL

Doug

Default Re: Hello all, I'm a new beekeeper in Nevada....by way of California

Welcome to the site Doug and good luck! My 4 hives are 6 weeks & 3 days old and doing great. I hope I can help with the newbee questions. I know I asked a lot of them!

Welcome Doug!
    americasbeekeeper.com
    beekeeper@americasbeekeeper.com

Welcome Aboard, Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer128 View Post
    Welcome to the site Doug and good luck! My 4 hives are 6 weeks & 3 days old and doing great. I hope I can help with the newbee questions. I know I asked a lot of them!
    Thanks! Glad to have found the forum.

Thanks for the welcome!

What part of Nevada?

Welcome,
    Where in CA
    Dan

My hive is in Washoe Valley at the vacation home.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ6AR View Post
    Welcome,
    Where in CA
    Hive is at the vacation home in Washoe Valley, live most of the time near San Jose, CA.

Smile Re: Hello all, I'm a new beekeeper in Nevada....by way of California

Dan......de N6LTU

Thanks for the reply , yet I do have no idea where Washoe Vally is and I am assuming it is not near the Nevada boarder so I will be of little personal visitation help to you.

Hi Doug,
    I can be found on the 145.33 Mt Diablo around 5:30AM weekdays, stop in some morning. Had bee chat with an iron worker there this morning.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by KQ6AR View Post
    Hi Doug,
    I can be found on the 145.33 Mt Diablo around 5:30AM weekdays, stop in some morning. Had bee chat with an iron worker there this morning.
    Fine business OM.....I'll keep that in mind, I can hit that repeater fairly well from my California QTH.