Seems to me that you are the person on this forum who spends most of his time trying to 'rile people up'; your usual techiques of sarcasm, insult, name-calling etc is evident in almost everything you post.
This section of the forum is about so-called CCD (which doesn't actually exist - it's a 'false -flag syndrome' created by the industry's spin doctors to divert attention from the simplest and most blindingly obvious cause of global, mass bee-deaths: systemic, neuro-toxic, neonicotinoid insecticides.

I am in touch with dozens of American beekeepers beyond this Forum and I get all the advice I need about how to keep bees from my own bee inspectors and friends over here. 'Trying to be a better beekeeper' in a landscape where 200 million acres of crops are being laced with deadly, bee-killing pesticides, year after year since 1998 - is like re-arranging the deckchairs on the Titanic as she went down.

This debate is about the greatest ecological disaster ever faced in the entire history of beekeeping - ten million hives have been killed in American according to some estimates; for sure, 5,560,000 colonies have been killed since 2007 according to the EPA and USDA.

your role on here seems to be to defend pesticides and GM at all costs. People can make their own minds up as to why you do that; but from what I have seen and witnessed here, you do it all the time, every time, every post - from way back when.

George C Scott delivered one of the greatest lines in film history, in Dr Strangelove, when asked how he knows the Russian ambassador is a 'commie' he replies:

"When a guy walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and hangs around the pond with other ducks - whaddaya think he is????"

Well sir, you defend pesticides and GM till the cows come home; you do it all the time, consistently and with great energy. You also bully, ridicule, attack and try to humiliate anyone who dares to raise their head above the parapet on this devastating issue, that has produced an ecological disaster across the length and breadth of Europe and the USA. It is plain as a pikestaff what you are. You sir - are a duck!