I didn't take any pictures of what I built. Here's a link to the video I got the idea from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5yWQCARkUw I used a larger piece of plywood on the deck of the saw than he did, and I only made one 15 degree sled and just use spacers on the sled when cutting the shorter ends of the boxes. I didn't see a need for 2 sleds when a spacer is quick and easy to stick on. I set my blade at a 20 degree angle which with the sled being built at 15% gives a nice undercut on the handle. Really makes it easy to grab hold of.

One thing I figured out yesterday that is much easier on the blade and saw is to "drop" the material to be cut into the sled when the sled is pushed against the backstop. That lets the dado blade cut the deepest part of the notch using the tips of the blade, instead of the sides of the tips to cut with. I then lift up the sled and material then slide it into the blade as he does in the video. That may not make sense, and if it doesn't, let me know and I'll try to take a short video tomorrow of how I'm cutting them.