Default Need 3 Queens ASAP! Please.

If anyone can offer a good place to purchase queens I would greatly appreciate it! Did an inspection today and I am in need of three queens. It is still to cold here to raise my own and there are no drones flying.

Please help.

Northern queens wont be available until June at least the places I have contacted. I've tried calling and emailing outffits in Tennesee, North Carolina and Miss but I have not heard back. I know I should give them more time but I am a little desperate and looking to talk to a warm body not an answering machine.
    "Someday we will look back and realize someone was right...and conveniently forget we were the ones that were wrong."

Default Re: Need 3 Queens ASAP! Please.

Bostic Hills Farm is the fastest place I can find. I need one also, I ordered two today if you order them now they are supposed to ship out the week of May 1st. They are in Alabama. Hope that helps.
    All beekeepers can agree on one thing, and that one thing is, that all beekeepers can't agree on one thing.

Betterbee has NWC queens available Item # QUEEN13. Give them a call and maybe you can get in on the 4/24 shipment.

I received 2 of their queens last Friday and liked what I got, installed Friday dinner time, and all looked well this morning.
    Time will tell if they perform like I hope they do.

Thye should be able to ship right now from Hawaii. The clock is really running if you have queenless colonies this time of year. If you have other colonies, it would be more efficient to combine the queenless ones with queenrite hives and splitting later when the queens you want are available.

Got 2 from NWC Thursday. Both appear to have been accepted. They didn't ship to well though. They used a single staple to attach each box to the shipper box.

Kelley bees, has queens right now ready to ship

Ordered today from BB. Looking forward to trying some carnies. Thanks for the help!
    "Someday we will look back and realize someone was right...and conveniently forget we were the ones that were wrong."