Hybrid View

Default Ban Bee Poison 2,500,000 have signed already!

http://www.avaaz.org/en/hours_to_sav...myTAeb&v=24296

2,563,662 have signed the petition. Now let's get to 3,000,000

Default Re: Ban Bee Poison 2,500,000 have signed already!

Let's not

What.... pesticides kill bees, that's news to me....

Quote Originally Posted by camero7 View Post
    Let's not
    why?

Got my vote. Doesn't hurt to try.

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    why?
    What are they actually going to ban and why (actual scientifically based repeatable findings not inuendos and feelings)? The petition says nothing of this. Without knowing this, this merely means over 2.5 million are willing to be part of a lynch mob. I have no interest in being part of that.
    Ninja, is not in the dictionary. Well played Ninja's, well played...

Quote Originally Posted by D Coates View Post
    What are they actually going to ban and why (actual scientifically based repeatable findings not inuendos and feelings)? The petition says nothing of this. Without knowing this, this merely means over 2.5 million are willing to be part of a lynch mob. I have no interest in being part of that.
    Someone with a brian this day and age, good man!

God gave man emotions but wants us to use clear thinking and logic. Remember that and remember that honey bees have no interest in corn and most soybeans. So ask yourself how does that bother our bees? I would however be ok with banning it on certain crops. If we ban it on corn and soybeans everyone will pay for it.

Just like if these idiots in washington put the new tax on sugar. Its going to hurt us all. Please stop looking at yourself and think big picture. Please use your heads and take your emotion out of it.

They are banning Bee poison!

But seriously. I'm for banning it all, not just because of Bees but all that crap can't be good for anything, water, land, air, animals, people... ALL OF IT is meant to KILL something. It can't be good, the only good it might have is that we eat cheaper food because the insects die from being sprayed and more crop is available but I am willing to bet they could find better ways if they were forced to. IMO.

But seriously. I'm for banning it all, not just because of Bees but all that crap can't be good for anything, water, land, air, animals, people... ALL OF IT is meant to KILL something. It can't be good, the only good it might have is that we eat cheaper food because the insects die from being sprayed and more crop is available but I am willing to bet they could find better ways if they were forced to. IMO.
    Trance... do a little more background reading. It's more complicated than you think. Most of what we read about the Nics/Imids is all hype... and it becomes pretty obvious when you look deeply into it.
    “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled.” - The Quran

Antibiotics are meant to kill something too. Do you want to ban them as well? Logically you're cool with having lice, fleas, ticks, mosquitos, mites, etc (and eventually the diseases they carry) to get rid of all pesticides? You're also cool with crop failures, distribution shortages, and famine because of crop failures when plagues of uncontrolled insects hit regions of production because all pesticides have been banned?

"It doesn't hurt to try" Easy to say when your belly is full, your family is healthy, and it's not your livelyhood that's at risk.

The road to "heck" is paved with good intentions.
    Ninja, is not in the dictionary. Well played Ninja's, well played...

Quote Originally Posted by gmcharlie View Post
    Can we start a petition to withdraw the petition?

Only 2.5 million in that MoB,,, bet half are Obama twitter followers (read fakes)
    I'll sign your petition to withdraw the other gladly
    mike syracuse ny
    I went to bed mean, and woke up meaner. Marshal Dillon