My package bees arrive either tue or wen this week. The weather for tuesday is cooler and rainy high temps mid 50's. Wednesday it is warmer and still rainy high in the 70's.
When my bees arrive, do I need to install them ASAP or wait until the weather changes to the better. The rest of the week is suppose to be dry, but highs only in the 50's.
On a normal year we would have highs in the 70's every day this time of year and our trees would be in full bloom. We have been so cold that the trees haven't even though of blooming yet. Needless to say we have been having some crazy weather. Looking like a terrible year to try to start a bee hive in mid april.