I have two strong frame hives, full of bees and brood. While replacing old bottom boards with screened ones last week, I observed a few mites in the hive, and some on the old bottom board. My question: Do I treat now or wait until after the honey flow? I know I won't be able to use my honey if I treat, but I don't want to lose the hives either. Any suggestions?