Default looking for bees in shenandoah valley, va....

I just found the bees I paid for in january aren't coming until late may....need / want a better start than that...help....I will travel to get them if I need to...cash spends better

Default Re: looking for bees in shenandoah valley, va....

Are you looking for package bees or nucs? www.valleybeesupply.com in Fishersville, VA has package bees arriving around April 25. Their nucs are coming in late May.

Quote Originally Posted by spieker View Post
    Are you looking for package bees or nucs? www.valleybeesupply.com in Fishersville, VA has package bees arriving around April 25. Their nucs are coming in late May.
    Can you drive to Harrisburg PA? I have (4) 3# packages with queens. The bees should be there April 13th - this Saturday.

Valley bee supply.....That's why I'm looking for somewhere else...was told my nucs I paid for in jan would be here by now....last week i was told the end april....now it's end of may....my buddies bought elsewhere and have had their bees for two weeks

I have 10-12 nucs that will be available around the first of May if you are interested...central WV. Will be splits from my overwintered hives.