Default Looking for packages or nucs in CO or NM.

I am in CO but pretty close to NM. I have a buddy that wants me to find him about 10 packages or Nucs. He would even be willing to consider full blown hives. Preferably in CO or NM but might be willing to travel a little farther if need be. Thanks.

Default Re: Looking for packages or nucs in CO or NM.

I have nucs and packages in Cheyenne, WY. Send me a PM if you are interested.

It looks like apishive.com still has packages available for Grand Junction CO delivery on April 20th.

I am not affiliated with Apis Hive, but the proprietor, Chad Ragland, is a member of my local beekeeping association and I've purchased packages from him before.

Heres the link to Apis http://www.apishive.com/honey-bees-for-sale-2, last I looked they still had bees for Grand Junction pick up. I bought from them last year!

I am the Vice President of the 4 Corners Beekeepers Asso. If you join the club and need bees next year you can pick them up in Bayfield Co.
    "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." 2 years, 4 langs and 2 top bars
    www.4cornersbeekeepers.com

Hey westernbeekeeper, you inbox is full and I can't send a message. If you are still looking at getting into queen rearing get ahold of me.

Thanks for the heads-up, bendriftin. I deleted a few, so you will be able to send it now. Yes, I am very interested in queen rearing, and plan to do quite a bit this summer. Let me know what you have in mind.