Default Help! Need two mated queens!

I installed two packages last week and not queen failed to escape the queen cage. I decided to forgo the direct release and now wish I didn't but what is done is done... Feel free to lecture me, this is my first time with packages (I started last year with nucs) and I am sure operator error was involved.

I would need two queen ASAP, anyone know where I can get some? I have called my local suppliers but this cold weather has evything slowed down and none are ready. Thanks!

Default Re: Help! Need two mated queens!

Shane Clatterbaugh, owner of Valley Bee Supply in Fishersville, said last night at the club meeting that he had a large number of Italian Minnesota Hygienic Queens arriving today. Contact Valley Bee Supply for details.

https://valleybeesupply.com/

Toll Free 1-866-220-0198

Quote Originally Posted by spieker View Post
    Shane Clatterbaugh, owner of Valley Bee Supply in Fishersville, said last night at the club meeting that he had a large number of Italian Minnesota Hygienic Queens arriving today. Contact Valley Bee Supply for details.

https://valleybeesupply.com/

Toll Free 1-866-220-0198
    Should have posted this earlier - but this was a huge help and I did end up getting queens from him over the weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you for telling me. I am happy for you and I hope the queens do well.