Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

19K views 72 replies 34 participants last post by  bk21701 
#1 ·
We are going to offer a group purchase on VENTILATED Sheriff Style Bee jackets. These are the exact same ones that most companies are selling (Including MannLake). We all buy from the same manufacturer. These will have the same brass YKK zippers and the rubberized inner webbing. I used one of these last summer and I loved it, I'll be using it this summer as well.

A group purchase is when a certain number of people commit to purchasing an item. Once we hit the sales goal we will then contact you to finalize the order, from that point we will place the group purchase with the manufacturer and then once they get to us we will ship. I have convinced the manufacturer to commit to 30 jackets at a discounted price. So we will need to get 30 people commit to buying a ventilated bee jacket. To get on the list for the group purchase please post a response to this thread that you want to be on the group purchase. Please do not post any personal information such as address or phone number. We will send a link to our website for the group purchase once we reach 30. Mannlake has them for $109, others have them for upwards in the $125 to $150 range. Lets all save some $$ and get a really nice jacket in the process!

Price $89.00 ANY SIZE and shipped free anywhere in USA mainland.

See less See more
#52 ·
GROUP PURCHASE HAS MET ITS MINIMUM QUANTITY!!! :thumbsup: Thank you to everyone who has agreed to buy in on this. On Monday (ugh its 12:30AM) sometime I'm going to post this product on my website then post a link here. You'll need to go through the checkout process on the website, there you can choose your size, if you'd like a jacket or a suit. you can ALSO choose the gloves as well. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PURCHASES ARE IN BY WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT. I am placing the order with the manufacturer on Thursday. They typically take a week to a week and a half to produce and they typically arrive within a week. (give or take a few days, we will update you on the progress) We will ship them the follow day because they don't usually show up until later in the day.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO POST TO GET THIS SALE, ANYONE CAN CLICK THE LINK AND PURCHASE THESE BY MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY.

Total is 89.00 with free shipping for the Jacket. Full suits are $109.00 with free shipping. Gloves are $13.00 WITH the purchase of a ventilated jacket or suit and those are also shipped for free.

#56 ·
I enabled the size for the jacket or suit.. If you already ordered there is no need to re-do anything, I'll ask you for your size if you didn't put it in the notes. . So please select all 3 drop down options. Suit or Veil, Suit/Veil Size, Gloves Yes or no. Select the jacket size for what size bee jacket you normally wear. Again if you are on the larger end of your current size, get the next size up unless you plan on losing weight.. (unlike me).. I keep telling myself I'm an XL.... but I keep reaching for the XXL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.