Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

I'm looking for some help before I place my order. Perhaps someone that has a jacket with a similar build can help me with sizing the jacket.

I am 6' 2" and 190 lbs. According to the ultrabreeze sizing My length of 22.5" to beltline is well taken care of by a medium length of 30". Likewise, my gut measurement is 40" and the medium jacket allows for a 52" gut. Plenty of slack I think? For the spine to wrist I am 34.5" and a medium allows for 36". By all rights, I should be fine with a medium if these jackets are made in the same way. It just seems odd that all of my T-Shirts are always Large or Extra Large, but the gut size on a large ultrabreeze is 56"!

I want to be comfortable and "slacky" for bending but I don't want to look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man either!

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    ChickensAndBees

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

These jackets are not copies of the ultrabreeze as far as sizing. 6'2 190 to me is a Large.

Can anyone link to a size chart?

Quote Originally Posted by bk21701 View Post
    These jackets are not copies of the ultrabreeze as far as sizing. 6'2 190 to me is a Large.

Ok, thanks!

Any help on sizing? Do they run big or small? Is there a chart for sizing?

I understand your frustration, I am 5'9 and 170lbs not sure if I should go with a large or a medium. Usually I would order a large but if a large will fit somebody that is 6'2 and 190lbs then maybe I should go with a medium.

I have the Mann Lake jacket and I take a medium in that. I am 5'10/179 lbs. Don't know if these run the same size as the Mann Lake.

Thanks, he said earlier that they came from the same manufacturer,i think I will go with a medium also.

I suggested the Large because of how tall he is 6'2 typically has a longer mid section and longer arms. I am 6'2 as well. I can see someone being 5'10 wearing a medium. DC bees, didn't you buy a jacket recently? How did that fit? Whatever size you are in that jacket and it fits well, would be the size you'd order this jacket in as they are made from the same place.

I have requested measurement info from the MFG. I should have that in the AM hopefully. If you feel you need to change your size then you can do so tomorrow by just sending me an email. PLEASE make sure you include your order #

If you need to make a size change, do not post it here. Email sales@htkbeesupply.com with your order number and what size you would like to change to.

Also remember with the waist opening that these are elastic, so the measurement is fully contracted NOT expanded.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bk21701 View Post
    If you need to make a size change, do not post it here. Email sales@htkbeesupply.com with your order number and what size you would like to change to.

Also remember with the waist opening that these are elastic, so the measurement is fully contracted NOT expanded.

Now I really am confused! I need a picture to understand what those measurements are really for. I bought a large jacket but I have no idea if it will fit. Waist Opening 30" --- My pants are 32 but around my gut is 40".
    The other numbers are just as confusing....I'm lost. Maybe a tailor would understand but I'm a software engineer, not a tailor...

Anyone understand these measurements???

If you normally wear a large in your other clothes then order a large. If you wear both XL and L then get an XL.. etc. Its better to be a shy big than too small.

what type/style of vail ?

I would love a 2xl...checked out your website and created an account...what else will you all need in order to be part of the group purchase.
    I also saw on your site the 2xl is out of stock..I am a tall guy and 1xl won't work for me...thanks!
    Tom

The group purchase has closed - The order has already been placed with the MFG. These will be in production for a week to week and a half and then take approx 5 to 7 days to get to us. I will post here the day we receive the jackets. You will then get a shipping notification from my website and then a separate email from USPS with your tracking info later that evening.

PLEASE NOTE - If your jacket/suit doesn't fit, I did order extras of each size. Please email me directly as sales@htkbeesupply.com if you need to exchange for a different size. If you post your request on here it could be while before I see it. So please make sure you contact me by email for size issues!

(Barry you can close this thread if you'd like to)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234