Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

do you have a web site?

Default Re: Ventilated Bee Jackets - Group Purchase $ 89.00 and shipped for FREE

I'm in.

So 89 + shipping to me would that not wind up around mann lakes price and they have free shipping.?

Quote Originally Posted by EastSideBuzz View Post
    So 89 + shipping to me would that not wind up around mann lakes price and they have free shipping.?
    Read the header "shipped for FREE".

Mannlakes price is $119. Id never charge $30 dollars to ship a 4 lb jacket. This ships for free.

I'm in ...

I'm interested. Made in USA ?

I've heard of that, but what does it mean?
    Since '09-25H-T-Z6b

I'm in for a jacket - 2X size for me if that is not a problem.

I'm in.

I am in for a full suit and gloves. Thanks Size XL

Ok, I'm in for a large jacket.

GROUP PURCHASE HAS MET ITS MINIMUM QUANTITY!!! Thank you to everyone who has agreed to buy in on this. On Monday (ugh its 12:30AM) sometime I'm going to post this product on my website then post a link here. You'll need to go through the checkout process on the website, there you can choose your size, if you'd like a jacket or a suit. you can ALSO choose the gloves as well. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PURCHASES ARE IN BY WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT. I am placing the order with the manufacturer on Thursday. They typically take a week to a week and a half to produce and they typically arrive within a week. (give or take a few days, we will update you on the progress) We will ship them the follow day because they don't usually show up until later in the day.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO POST TO GET THIS SALE, ANYONE CAN CLICK THE LINK AND PURCHASE THESE BY MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY.

Total is 89.00 with free shipping for the Jacket. Full suits are $109.00 with free shipping. Gloves are $13.00 WITH the purchase of a ventilated jacket or suit and those are also shipped for free.

I'm in for a jacket.

http://www.htkbeesupply.com/index.ph...product_id=166

In the notes field of the order PLEASE type in your Beesource username. Thank you!

I need these orders in and placed by midnight on Wednesday. I am placing the order with the MFG on Wednesday around 1AM.

Where do we select size? Can I use the Mann Lake catalog guide for size to choose the size I want? Will they be about the same? I want BOTH a jacket and a suit... must I do 2 separate checkouts to get them both?
    Thanks

I enabled the size for the jacket or suit.. If you already ordered there is no need to re-do anything, I'll ask you for your size if you didn't put it in the notes. . So please select all 3 drop down options. Suit or Veil, Suit/Veil Size, Gloves Yes or no. Select the jacket size for what size bee jacket you normally wear. Again if you are on the larger end of your current size, get the next size up unless you plan on losing weight.. (unlike me).. I keep telling myself I'm an XL.... but I keep reaching for the XXL

Don't forget to order yourself a nice J-hook frame lifter hive tool that will also ship for free with your jacket or suit! They're located under the "Items shipped Free" section!

protoolJ-250x250.jpg

Post #47?
    Regards, Barry

Imported... went down the hiring a seamstress road twice 2 years ago and I wont be trying that again.. I can't find a company to make these for under $200 dollars a piece in the US.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast